I Love " Six Feet Under "

by bittersweet 15 Replies latest watchtower bible

• bittersweet
    bittersweet

Just curious if any one else out there loves this show as much as do.

I think it is one of the best shows on television!

• Mystery
    Mystery

I do! That was one of the reasons we chose the "package" from cable that we did. I don't get to watch it alot. I have boys involved in sports and we are involved with the commuity park. So I don't have alot of free time.

But Yes I love that show.

• teenyuck
    teenyuck

I really like it. The way the weave the death of someone into the story is great.

I try to watch it everyweek. My husband is not a fan so I have to tape and watch later.

BTW, it is broadcast in HDTV.....we got a big screen and a HD decoder.....it is incredible. The TV shows broadcast in HD look as good as a DVD. The Final Four came in and there was depth to the screen. It was unbelieveable. If you have the opportunity to get it, try it. CBS and ABC also broadcast in HD at night right now.

I'm a believer.

• bittersweet
    bittersweet

Teenyuck, my husband isn't a fan either. Probably due to the fact that he's still jw, and the show has mature content. I usually have to watch it when it is replayed at midnight, after he's gone to bed.

I just love the way the show touches on so many taboo subjects. I also think all the actors in it do an awesome job!

• teenyuck
    teenyuck

My husbands big problem is with the two gays kissing on screen. He squirms when they do. Of course, like most hetero's, he cannot explain why it is OK when two women kiss. "Just because". Two men should not be kissing on screen.

I tell him to close his eyes and when to open them when they are finished.

HBO has such great shows.

• wasasister
  • wasasister
  • wasasister
    wasasister

I too am I fan of the show. I thought the last season was a somewhat dissapointing, but this new season seems to be getting back to what they do best.

IMO, the girl, Claire, is one of the most honest portrayals of a post-teen female I've seen on television. I really enjoy how she has matured and found herself.

Kathy Bates was a fun addition to the cast. I hope they bring her back.

Wasa

• bittersweet
    bittersweet

teenyuck, don't you just love how guys have a double standard about gay kissing? They have no problem watching girls ( as long as they are beautiful ), but if they see two guys, they get all creeped out. I think thats pretty funny.

Last nights episode was pretty good. I like the way the mother has a crush on the nerdy intern. The intern playing the organ, with her dancing around singing "Favorite Things" was too funny. And her stalking him while he was jogging was hilarious.

The thing about this show is, once I see one, I am very impatient for the next one!

• SLOAN
    SLOAN

I love it tooo!!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit