THE WATCHTOWER (STUDY EDITION) JANUARY 2016

by wifibandit 80 Replies latest watchtower bible

• OneEyedJoe
    OneEyedJoe
    I wonder if they're going to just be done with it and realign the FDS with the anointed, but by saying only the GB are anointed today. That'd put them ahead of the R/F in every way possible, which I'm sure they'd enjoy.
  • DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Good one, Wifi!! Yep, the GB are gonna die. It's time for some more approved overlappers ( those who willingly lie in court and to the public ) to become anointed!!!

DD

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

Maybe they should devise an algorithm for determining annointedism.

• Gayle
    Gayle

So why does the organization even publish the number of partakers each year then? The organization in doing so, and is the one that makes it a big deal.

The GB are the ones insisting on 'unquestioning obedience.' Of course, they expect the same out of so-called other 'anointed.' If one 'anointed' demands unquestioning obedience of another 'anointed,' it just doesn't make sense. The whole things is senseless and insane!

Maybe they will stop printing the partaker number this year?!

• Listener
    Listener
    How is it possible to have a gradual realisation? It's not even possible to think that you are partly anointed.
  • sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

Hey that's a thought Gayle.

Note to GB : STOP publishing your silly stats.

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

I gradually realized it was all bs.

Hallelujah!!

• username
    username

Once again they have laid the blame right at the door of the rank and file!

---edit--- Is it any wonder the rank and file have mental or emotional problems with the constant changes and confusing teachings!

• wifibandit
    wifibandit
    Do we have a 2015 partakers number yet?
  • fastJehu
    fastJehu

Page 27:

... well-known representatives of the Christian congregation...

Would we ask them to autograph our books and Bibles?

Has someone the photo from the brothers, giving autographs into bibles?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit