The Silent Will Speak: December 10th 2015 Global Disassociation for Human Rights Day

by freemindfade 54 Replies latest members campaign

• freemindfade
    freemindfade
    Haha. Good ol' snail mail. Official
  • truthseeker100
    truthseeker100
    The governing body and associates are going to find out about this especially so the more successful you are. New light about this could be established and members could be warned off in advance. Any thoughts on how to deal with the resulting bad PR ?
  • cognac
    cognac

Oh, shoot. The date isn't any longer 8/8????

Im nervous to send in my DA letter so soon.... Thinking about it cause I really don't want to do it anonymously....

• EdenOne
    EdenOne

Using the local Kingdom Hall as return address may expose those who wish to remain anonymous. Consider that.

Eden

• EdenOne
    EdenOne

Don't forget these gems from the Watchtower's mouth:

"Jehovah never prevents man from expressing his mind. Intolerance does not at all apply to Jehovah and those who faithfully obey him.[...] No organization should be permitted to stand in your way of getting the truth.- Intolerance, by J. F. Rutherford, 1933, page 3 and 4

• freemindfade
    freemindfade

truthseeker100

I don't think there is bad PR. Its to shed light on their obsession with silencing critics in a cultish way. Any way they react simply feeds image.

EdenOne, I thin know matter what they will know its some one in their hall.

• EdenOne
    EdenOne

I will personally refuse to use the return address of MY Kingdom hall. I'm a most notorious case of apostasy locally and a prime suspect. So I will use a random address of a Kingdom Hall as a return address. If nothing else, it will stirr confusion at Bethel.

Eden

• freemindfade
    freemindfade
    No problem :)
  • WireRider
    WireRider

How many people are you expecting? It would affect the plan.

A sign up list online? Real name, username, or even just anonymous. Head count.

• cappytan
    cappytan

WireRider:

A pledge site is in the works, that will allow participants to further demonstrate their voice in this matter.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit