Gh Gh Gh GHOST!!!!

by RR 15 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• gumby
    gumby
    This story brought to us by the same man that claimed Ruderfords face was chewed of by rats

Say what? You mean RR claims Rutherfords face was eaten by rats? Could you elaborate? I haven't heard that one yet.

Jillbedford,

I never got to welcome you so.... welcome. You have a nice style.

I , like yourself do not believe such stories. What in the hell a spirit person would doing hanging around a house for and appearing here and there is nonsense. If a ghost has capabilities it has.....I'm sure he/she could find better things to do.

If I were a ghost I would pesonally would look up Casper the Friendly Ghost and kick the crap out of him for being such a wuss on TV

Gumby

( somehow I put this post BEFORE hippikon's)

• hippikon
    hippikon

Gumby

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/2417/32188/post.ashx#32188

1. That Judge Rutherford had a mistress

2. That he died from a fall down the basement stiars where he cracked open his skull and the rats fed on him.

3. That his son, Malcolm, left immediately after his father became president and lived the life of a hermit, never to speak to or about his father until in death in 1995. 4. That the Judge was a womenizer, alcoholic and racist and dabbled with the occult.

• hippikon
  • freedom96
    freedom96

Interesting. I do believe in ghosts, for I have seen one dozens of times, in a home I used to live in. Never interacted with me, though it watched us.

• Roddy
    Roddy

<<Here's the strange thing. The family who live there are the original owners who purchased the house from the Society.Two sisters who grew up the house told this story. Their father shortly after living in the house became a drunk and womenizer. They say the house is haunted by the ghost of Rutherford's mistress, a blonde hair women who walks around the house.>>

That is very interesting, RR.

I've noticed during my upbringing that JWs are more superstitious than most people regarding spirits and the occult. They wouldn't go to garage sales nor get anything used nor accept anything that was prior owned unless it came from a JW family that is strong in the religion. They fear the constant possiblity that the previous people had evil spirit influences because they don't follow the "truth" and that even spirits attach to items they own. When you bring their items you bring those wicked spirits in too.

I wonder what wild parties Rutherford did in that house - it being way at the other side of the country in an exclusive neighborhood, I assume, where the average JW family wouldn't normally afford a home there and notice the goings that goes on over time.

• wednesday
    wednesday
    Interesting. I do believe in ghosts, for I have seen one dozens of times, in a home I used to live in. Never interacted with me, though it watched us.

i have too, I do not know if it is a ghost, demon or angel. But for sure we are not alone.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit