Possible JC for Pleasuredome

by Pleasuredome 15 Replies latest jw friends

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

Deny [okay, I have spend five minutes already changing the "y" to an "ie" and back again..., I give up!] it! And next time, just take the ferry to Amsterdam, we'll share a smoke

• Brummie
    Brummie

Oh dear PD, caught red handed huh! lol. Its probably a good job he saw you before he lit one up else that would have been real embarrasing. You could tell the elders that call that you had the cigarette off him.

As far as I know most elders drink and go to the pub, some of them go straight after the Thursday night meetings.

Brummie

• qwerty
    qwerty

In England going to the Pub is not the same as going to a Bar in the USA.

A Pub here is a place to relax with friends, many of them are for Adults over the age of 18 (you can drink alkiol...i know u don't spell it that way, at 18yrs in a Pub). There are family Pubs too, part of which is also an eating area, some even have play areas for Tots.

The Elders in my Xcong sometimes go out to the Pub together.

Qwerty

• obiwan
    obiwan

Trolls to the left of me, trolls to the right of me, run, run, run!

• Xena
    Xena

I would imagine it is enough to haul you in and question you but not enough to actually DF you...but I could be wrong...they do tend to bend the rules to get the results that suit them....

BTW We used to have drinks after the bookstudy at one elders home....fond memories of that bookstudy

• blondie
    blondie

Just a judicial note, it doesn't have to be 2 people who see you at the same time. Another JW might have seen you smoking at another time and "reported" you to the elders, JD. The elders might not have said anything to you or anyone else because it was only one person, but they were just waiting for that second occurrence.

It is amazing how quick they act on smoking and how they drag their feet on child abuse.

Blondie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit