My Mother Died Two Weeks Ago
- I cant find words, it is so hard to lose your mom. Take care.
How horrible. So sorry for your loss.
You can count with our support
So deeply sorry for your loss, Perry. There are no words to add to the multitudes already posted so please accept loving thoughts and many, many hugs.
Perry, I am so sorry for your loss and what the jw's did. They will have to answer for there error. Leave it in gods hands.
It's hard to believe my mother has been gone for twenty-nine years tomorrow. It seems like yesterday, Please take care of yourself and know we are here for you.
Sending you (((BIG HUGS)))
My mom, a steadfast JW, passed away last year. Still, she never disowned me. Showed up at my wedding, against all JW doctrine. I believe some of the things I was taught as a JW. Not all of it was crap. One take away is the belief everyone comes back. I hope to see my mom again as I believe you will too. At that time, I will get to tell all of these hypocrites to f#%k themselves. Yeah..... some things are worth waiting for.......
- Sorry to hear that Perry. I hope you give those Witnesses a piece of your mind.
- Perry, I'm really sorry to hear this. What this religion does to families is inexcusable.
- I'm so sorry! I feel badly for you, first, for the loss of your mother, and second that no one had the decency to let you know right away.
So sorry to hear of your loss, and the dreadful feelings you must be encountering. The stuff of life can really kick us sometime. Things will get better. My thoughts are in your and your family's behalf.
- My condolences Perry. The same thing happened to me with my Father so I know what it feels like. It's a sick twisted cult and your Mother's son didn't deserve to be treated that way. Stay on the sunny side of life ultimately that's all we can do.