Do You Now Appreciate Your Worth Since You Are Out Of The Organization?

by minimus 46 Replies latest jw friends

• gumby
    gumby
    Mr. Kim, everytime I read your sage comments, I seem to have to reread them over and over again

Minimus.....he's trying his best! He even types in bold red and highlights his own comments so you'll understand better. Whata wrong with you old bud?

Gumby

• Mr. Kim
    Mr. Kim

Gumby,

You must be in a lot of pain. Of course you are a pain, but we won't go there. We don't have enough storage space on this system. OK?

Got to prove something else? Must be your wake cycle or the trains are keeping you awake. Back for more? I love the bickering don't you? It is so mature!

Gumbo, have you taken your medication yet? Please increase the dosage.

Let me know where I can send the money to help you through your "rough times".

Lots of love and best wishes on your treatment..............

Just for you------------------------------

Mr. KIM

• minimus
    minimus

Gumby, what Mr. Kim talking about?

• gumby
    gumby

Minimus,

MR. Kim is mad at old gumby for a reason. I've been picking on him.

I get a little testy trying to always figure out what the hell he is trying to say, that he types in bold red, and highlights everything he says. I'm sure he's an OK guy......he just ......well.......I already said it.

Yes MR.Kim...I will take my heroin this morning and try and be nicer.........if you'll quit writing like a pre-schooler.

Gumby

• Mr. Kim
    Mr. Kim

Gumby, (gumbo) Bring it on.

• minimus
    minimus

Mr. Kim, You must leave Gumby alone. He is very fragile. He can only bend so far.

• gumby
    gumby

Yeah MR. Kim....I am fragile as Min said.... and I cry easy..... and get my feelings hurt..... and I pout alot.... and I need lots of love,.....and attention,......and re-assurance......please help me.

MR. Kim....you did it again. You said "bring it on". Now how in the hell am I supposed to know what that means in relation to what has been said here? Your too damn confusing for me.

Gumby

• Mr. Kim
    Mr. Kim

Gumby, Just read the "file" on you. You really do have some problems. Good luck!

• minimus
    minimus

Oh, Gumby's got a file on him. You in deep doo doo son. Mr. Kim, he know you good. He have the light fixture. You be the bulb. Life is shock after shock then bright light to end.....Hehe.

• gumby
    gumby

My file? You mean my posts, or threads I started?

My only problem is with the bible and christianity and what it does. Other than topics that re-late to these things.....I'm not a bad mean guy. Maybe you should read "my file" yourself.

Yes I climb your butt too much, but if you would explain yourself more when you post and quit shouting at everyone with the way you use your fonts, you would get more of a response from others. I'm sure you have a lot of good input,......if you would type at least similar to the rest of everyone else.

Gumby.....a slave of christ.........................(woops)...that's Shelbys line. I really do need to take my meds.............see ya.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit