Feng Shui, anyone?

by MoeJoJoJo 15 Replies latest jw friends

• ESTEE
    ESTEE

I'm a believer in the Feng Shui principles as well. Works for meee!!!

ESTEE

• MoeJoJoJo
    MoeJoJoJo

manon, I'm still trying to figure it all out, I need to map out my house still so I haven't done much, I have a few crystals and a fountain. I still need to read more.

I'm missing a chunk out of my southeastern corner because of the shape of the house, I believe that's the direction that has to do with money (income) so I need to do something about that.

Do you hang your windchimes by a window or door? I saw at Bed Bath & Beyond some tabletop windchimes, there is a little fan built-in, and the chimes make a nice sound. I might have to get one.

• Robdar
    Robdar

When I tried to map out my house last year, it became an entagled mess in my mind. Also, my house is old and is not laid out the way that the book implied it should be. I have most of the elements in various rooms in the house. I have water, fire air and earth. I will have to replace some of the element in some of the rooms. When my soon to be x left, he took some of the aquariums.

Is there any easier way to map out my house besides doing the house as a whole and then subdividing? How exactly did you do it? Any advice is appreciated.....

Thanks,

Robyn

• manon
    manon

Hooray feng shui is fun!

Mojo,

I hang my chimes near my front door and window I also have a table chime but I keep that one in my bedroom. Every time I pass by it I touch it so that I can hear its soft music.

For me I couldn't do my entire place at the same time. I started with my living room. Now I'm in the process of doing my bedroom but I have terrible challenges to overcome since I have large furniture in a small room AARRRGGG!!!!! my space is very limited. So I'm taking baby steps 1st off I'm painting it, I've prepared my walls by plastering and such. Then I'll take on the furniture challenge. I want to create a really nice space in my bedroom where I can have less clutter more open space I tiny altar all my elements some plants my angels. This one is going to be tough. But I'm up for the challenge.

Robin,

Baby steps, one room at a time, choose color first, weed out what isn't necessary or useful, keep what you love, bring in new things, not necessarily expenseive but meaninful. Don't forget your 4 elements. Have fun, If at first I doesn't turn out the way you like, rearrange, nothings permanent.

Estee,

Feng Shui is fun........

• Jim_TX
    Jim_TX

Robyn - If I understand Feng Shui correctly... all ya gotta do is hang a crystal - that'll 'fix' it.

That or put up wind chimes... but I think a crystal is the 'preferred' method. It'll 'fix' anything! hahahahahahaha

Regards,

Jim TX

• mustang
    mustang

I left Dragon Lady in charge of that. Her sister is a practicing consultant. Poor tree in the front yard was not in an "auspicious location". They had me chop it down...

Mustang

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit