Mourners offended when JWs target them at the cemetary!

by joe_from_kokomo 29 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• dedalus
    dedalus
    the big Apocalypso Dance is gonna start real soon now

LOL!

Dedalus

• Gerard
    Gerard

Paul Gillies, the British Jehovah's Witness movement's spokesman, said: "Jehovah's Witnesses try to share their beliefs with people whenever they have the opportunity."

Now that's an eloquent defense for their lack of respect!

• sf
    sf

Blondie,

It is appreciated when you bring up the source of the insanity,

PLEASE! send those qoutes to the reporter of this story. Perhaps they can keep it 'burning'. Perhaps they can PRINT, for the world to WITNESS exactly just how insane WTBTS/JWS are, according to their very 'litter'ature! If you'd like, I will do it.

cello...ROFLOL....strolling through the 'K'emetary...ROFLOL!! Yes, it is so sick and gross for jws to be 'K'lowning around like this.

sKally

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

I know this is true because a sister brought some brochures to Bill's funeral and was going to pass them out to the elderly folks from Bill's retirement home. I guess she saw prime meat on the hoof.

Being a Witness is like living in an infomercial 24 hours a day. It's all commercial all the time. Screw what people are thinking and feeling. Sell Sell Sell

• TresHappy
    TresHappy

I guess the JW's think they can shove their beliefs whenever they want. That happens a lot at our family functions, constantly talking about the KH and the latest Watchtower publication. I found it very difficult to understand why they feel the need to do this, unless they know vulnerable people are the perfect candidates to join their abusive cult...

• Witch Child
    Witch Child

Big Tex,

Oh barf... I'm sorry that happened... ewwwww!

Leave the elderly alone! If someone tries to harass my gramma they are in for it!

~Witch

• Room 215
    Room 215

Of course Treshappy, you can always bring JWs who blather about their Theospeak in a mixed crowd, byt countering with the latest revelations on the internet. As for foisting one's beliefs on the bereaved, I agree that it's rank predation of the vulnerable and very insensitive.

• bluesapphire
    bluesapphire

CRIPES!!! I used to do this when I was ONLY A STUDY!

Yep, the sister who studied with me used to take me to cemeteries to kill/count time give our "message of hope". And I still got baptized ......... what a fool!!!

• Dino
    Dino

Im sure that this "experience" is an urban legend, but here goes.

A couple of witnesses strike up a conversation with a pensive visitor in the cemetery. One of the sisters mentions how she viewed things "when she was in the world". The next thing they knew the visitor was high-tailing it out of there, scared to death!

Dino

• sf
    sf
    "Yes, it is so sick and gross for jws to be 'K'lowning around like this."

Bwahhhhhhhhhhhhahahahaha, oh my doorknob, I can't believe I wrote that! ROFLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

sKally, now trying to get a visual on jws dressed in Klown suits going to cemetaries, to just....

KLOWN AROUND!

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL...klass

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit