Positions

by Phil 23 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• blacksheep
    blacksheep

Oh, and just a fine point. If you're a Living Mass Murderer who's studying to WT publications with a recognized elder, then that moves you up dozens of slots. (I kid you not, there WAS a living mass murderer who was studying with the elders...maybe an JW legend...but, obviously it's possible. So they probably deserve their own category.) You know, a heck of a lot is forgiven when you pretend to be interested in the WTS..

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

ROTFLMAO!!!

I have a new admiration for you Uncle Bruce!

j2bf of the #100 class

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

Man, I thought this was going to be a naughty thread

Chevy of the 'under-sexed, therefore I feel the need to make everything offcolor' class

• heathen
    heathen

LMAO @ unclebruce. You forgot the congregation snitch class. I think this one belongs just under elders ass so they can't miss kissing it.

• DJ
    DJ

Thanks Uncle Bruce for the laugh! It puts it all into a hysterical perspective..

• Phil
    Phil

Unclebruce:

I guess I asked a silly question. Believe it or not , I am serious in getting the answers to what I would call a simple question. I do appreciate your hilarious response though.

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

Unclebruce, I was in the fit of stitches over here reading that post.

I couldn't read for the tears of laughter that filled my eyes.

• ESTEE
    ESTEE

Sheesh! UncleBruce....

I don't see Jezebel listed anywhere...

Guess I just don't belong...

I mean... Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah! <jumping up and down with joy and peals of laughter>

ESTEE

• Gamaliel
    Gamaliel

I laughed...I cried...I cried uncle.

That was hilarious, unclebruce.

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

This list was compiled by focus, not Unclebruce, for those who missed the credit Unclebruce gave.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit