It's easy to gloat about WTS problems ...

by Simon 20 Replies latest jw friends

• ABibleStudent
    ABibleStudent

Gloating is ok. Doing something constructive to stop the WTBTS from victimizing JWs is much BETTER!

Peace be with you and everyone, who you love,

Robert

• steve2
    steve2
    What is it about humans who feel the need to sing about an ancient desert god who specialized in rampant acts of vainglorious violence and destruction?
  • Dunedain
    Dunedain

@ Konceptual99 - I think you are probably right about there not going to be a "waterfall" of defectors at this time, but i do think that MANY things are in motion. Its going to be a domino effect. Starting off slowly, and small, but gradually gaining momentum. As some will voice their disapointment, it will inspire more and more to speak up.

The organization appears to be very sick. Its "air" of unloving decisions, falsly hiding their history, their use of smoke and mirrors, and cover-ups, has finally contaminated their soil. Their roots are withering. Their branches are dying, and breaking. Their fruit is rotten, and unapealling to the touch, and taste.

The "heavy winds", of lawsuits, and poor financial decisions, are threatening their stability. The tree is rocking, and shaking, in this wind. It cannot stand against it for much longer. Not when the soil is loose, and unhealthy, and its roots cannot anchor firmly. The wind will break it, and it will collapse with a mighty, thunderous, report.

The sickness is spreading. It is starting to grow, and grow. it will spread from disgruntled, thrown away, special pioneer, to laid off bethelite, to beaten down parents of disfellowshiped children, to the "poorer" ones with no privileges, to the ones who dont believe the lies anymore, to the ones who have questions but no answers, and it will happen from the top of the tree, down to its roots. Welcome to the ROT!

• betterdaze
    betterdaze

Then:

Now:

"Soon..."

• millie210
    millie210

Good one Simon,

I see what you did there!..

• SecretSlaveClass
    SecretSlaveClass
    I am gloating - in an almost maniacal way.
  • kepler
    kepler

Thanks to that photo with the gang up there, I can now visualize that favorite JW publication term:

FRUITAGE

Do you suppose the choir director is the guy really running the show?

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M
    Simon, this has to be good for the apostate business. I suppose the traffic to this site and other evil apostate sites are through the roof.
  • tim3l0rd
    tim3l0rd

I think it will take some time for all of these changes to sink in. Many of those that I know are excited about the layoffs and think it is a sign that the GT is near. They don't yet know about the changes after the annual meeting, but since the 3 TMS talks are being replaced by 4 talks (1 bible reading followed by 3 student presentations) I think that they will take this change as further evidence of the push toward preaching and teaching because the end is near.

Some will eventually re-examine these changes and come to the realization of TTATT, but it won't be immediate for many.

• Island Man
    Island Man
    It's easy to gloat about WTS problems

... but it's a lot more satisfying to be a part of it!

8/8 Disassociate!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit