Jack the Ripper

by PopeOfEruke 14 Replies latest jw friends

• PopeOfEruke
    PopeOfEruke

I heard on the radio that Jack the Ripper did his grisly murders in England in 1888. That seems so long ago.....yet 1888 is already 9 YEARS after The Watchtower first got published.!!!! Jack the Ripper could have bought a subscription!! He could have attended meetings and given talks!!!

So the JW's have been preaching the end of the world even before JACK THE RIPPER got his jollies!!

Isn't that simply UNREAL????

WAKE UP PEOPLE!!!! ARMAGEDDON IS NOT COMING!!!!! JEHOVAHS WITNESSES ARE LIARS!!!!

Pope

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

Thanks Pope, ditto !

• gumby
    gumby
    ARMAGEDDON IS NOT COMING!!!!! JEHOVAHS WITNESSES ARE LIARS!!!!

Pope

Dammit Pope....don't be messin with me! If this is the truth, come on out and say it! ......I don't want to be wasting anymore of my damn time in this religion if I don't need to.

Gumby

• stichione
    stichione

Maybe he went on his killing spree after learning the wonderful Bible truths from Pastor Russel: Christ's presence (1874), resurrection of the Holy Ones (1878), end of the world (1914). He probably wanted to get a head start on the angels and start killing the ungodly ones.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

The year Russel started the Watchtower,is the year of "Custers last stand at Little Big Horn."...OUTLAW

• PopeOfEruke
    PopeOfEruke

Outlaw, that is OUTRAGEOUS!! Custers Last Stand???

I was thinking too : at least Jack the Ripper killed only a relative "few" people. Russels children have gone on to kill hundreds or maybe thousands thru fanatical teachings prohibiting vaccinations, blood transfusions, organ transplants, not to mention the psychological damage to thousands of people caused by disfellowshipping, shunning, and family trauma.

In comparison to Russel/Rutherford/Governing Body members, Jack the Ripper seems to be a gentleman.

Pope

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey Pope,you suprised me with Jack the Ripper story..I figured you would be interested in the General Custer/Watchtower tie-in story..OUTLAW

• Dansk
    Dansk

Hey Outy,

The year Russel started the Watchtower,is the year of "Custers last stand at Little Big Horn."...OUTLAW

Is this a lateral thinking statement? Dansk
  • OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

LOL! Dansk you nut case! I never thought of that,good one..Maybe WBTS will finish as they started out . "Custers Last Stand" all over again..Only this time it will be WBTS who gets wiped out at the battle of "Little Big Dub"..LOL!!.....OUTLAW

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Have you ever seen Jack the Ripper and Charles Taze Russell photographed together?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit