Not Fair

by mattnoel 18 Replies latest jw friends

• mattnoel
    mattnoel

Ok I am moaning !

I want the flag by my name aswell ! I have noticed some have managed to get it by I have tried the update profile function and its not working !

HELP !

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

Uh-oh...there's gonna me an on-line coup - Looks like we Canucks somehow stole all the flags on this forum.

How did we do that? Must be our stealth, charm and good looks .

Matt, you can use one of our flags in the meantime if you wish.

Repeat after me: 'eh' - very good, you are on your way to Canuckism.

• Simon
    Simon

I was just tinkering ... saw the map of Canada that had been done and added the locations to some of the names.

I've practically finished the project I have been working on noon and night so will carry on working on the profile updating soon.

• dottie
  • concerned mama
    concerned mama

Love it! Thanks, Simon.

• mattnoel
    mattnoel

Grr to you all that have it and for rubbing my nose in it

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

Not sure if this will do, it does have red and white in it, so Matt - here ya go:

Otherwise, we're gonna flood you with some really bizarre Canuck flags from the 10 provinces and 3 territories.

There we go, now it's nearly complete.

• Dansk
    Dansk

Hey Mattnoel,

I'VE GOT MINE

Dansk

• mattnoel
    mattnoel

Ray thats the St Georges Flag, The one next to Dansk name is the British Flag, then we have a flag for each Country in Britiain i.e England, Scotland, Wales and NI. I personaly want Simon to make it poss for me to put the St Georges flag next to my name as it is the one I proudly display !

Dansk - TSSSKK - Scum ! how come you get all the good stuff !

• Matty
    Matty

I agree! Here's another Matt that wants an English flag!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit