Boss comes to aid of shunned worker

by WTLies 14 Replies latest jw friends

• anglise
    anglise

Hi WTlies

a similar thing happened recently where my daughter works.

A jw sister tried to shun one of the managers where my daughter works. Not because she is an xjw but because she stood up for my daughter against the dubs (not this sister personally) whilst this sister was temping in the office a few months ago.

The manager wouldnt let her go past without speaking but went out of her to make this woman respond to her greeting and then told my daughter about the attempted shunning.

The more people that know how they operate the better.

Anglise

• mattnoel
    mattnoel

So frustrating though that they wont see that it is because they treat someone like crap, they will just go home to their families and say that they are being persecuted.

• Francois
    Francois

Once the real underside of the JWs becomes clear to more and more people, I think we're really going to see the JWs get their comeuppance. And they certainly deserve it.

francois

• TresHappy
    TresHappy

I haven't heard this happening before, but I know of many people who took jobs where there were many Witnesses. I knew a lady who took the job thinking it would be less stressful than her previous employer. She couldn't believe how the elder JW boss treated his employees. He was rude and berated people in front of others and then put on his Kingdom Hall face on Sundays, where he was nice. She quickly realized what a bunch of crap it was and soon left her oh so theocratic job...

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

Typical Wordly person, rushing to the defence of a mistreated and emotionally bullied member of his staff. Has he no shame?

HS

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit