Freaky Photo

by Shakita 24 Replies latest jw friends

• Shakita
    Shakita

When my Dad died a year and a half back, I inherited his many photographs of family members, living and dead. This one is of my great uncle and aunt taken around 1930. Notice anything freaky about this photo?

Mrs. Shakita

• Brummie
    Brummie

Hmmm I see some goony looking person trying to get in the snap shot just upsed your grandpa's shoulder. What a cheek huh.

Brummie

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

I see what looks like a face in the window, over your uncles shoulder. Is that what you were referring to?

• Shakita
    Shakita

Hi Brummie:

That is what I thought too, until I blew up that portion of the picture and noticed that the face is in front of the cross panes on the glass on the window, not in back of them. And, if that is the case, it means that this person is on the outside of the window...where is her body?

Mrs. Shakita

• Brummie
    Brummie

hi Mrs Shakita, I noticed from the little snap here that the "face" is on the "outside" of the building...tis wierd fer sure. I just find it totally rude that these ghouls are in such a rush to get into peoples photos that they often leave their bodies behind in the process....they must think they look pretty or something

lol

Does it look more like a face when you have blown the picture up?

Brummie

• Shakita
    Shakita

Brummie:

Yes, it looks like a face with a hand waving. I blew it up on the program I have with my scanner and the face is definitely on the outside of that window. It is still a little fuzzy, though. Everyone I have shown this photo to since finding it a few weeks back is kind of freaked out by it. I don't know who my Dad got this picture from or I would ask them what is up with this face..... Guess it will have to stay a mystery!

Mrs. Shakita

• Kaethra
    Kaethra

Not only that, but your great-aunt seems to be levitating. Did she ever have legs?

• Ed
    Ed

It's either Jason Vorhees or the Phantom of the Opera.

• Brummie
    Brummie

lol @ kaethra, I see what you mean! But I have just spotted some real freaky black boots.

Mrs S, I can see what you mean about the hand, to me it looks like this face has a hand against the right side just under the eye.

• Shakita
    Shakita
    Not only that, but your great-aunt seems to be levitating.

HA! Life was hard back then, guess legs were a luxury they couldn't afford.

Mrs. Shakita

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit