Colorado Mass Shooting

by Simon 34 Replies latest social current

• Simon
    Simon

Terrible news out of Colorado this morning of a mass shooting in a supermarket leaving 10 dead.

Missing from the homepage of CNN is any description of the shooter. That's because it's a Muslim Refugee from Syria who was apparently anti-Trump and not a "MAGA White Guy" which would otherwise be included in every headline.

More kids in cages than ever before (but strangely, now no one in the media seems to care) and now this.

Biden doesn't have the magic wand he promised after all, right?

• mickbobcat
    mickbobcat

The thing the liberal press is covering up is the guy was a Muslim. So its most likely a hate crime but this one would not fit the leftist idiots narrative and so they are covering it up.

• pistolpete
  • minimus
    minimus

I think the shooter has been here pretty much his whole life. He was described as “ antisocial “.

• minimus
    minimus

Also Democrats are saying they are sick of hearing Republicans says they are in their prayers. Ted Cruz eloquently expressed his opinion on how he along with others were dismayed that some Democrats were talking negatively about mentioning prayers with regard to disturbed people shooting innocents.

• Magnum
    Magnum

Oh good god!!! If that had been a right-wing extremist, it would be all over everywhere... just like when the Capitol incident was almost reported as being a national insurrection. Consider how the left spent a great deal of time on Trump's slow walk down a ramp and almost zero time on Biden's falls going up stairs.

• Simon
    Simon

The headlines would begin "White Man ..."

Anytime that there is no mention of someone's race, you know it's not a white person.

Same with recent attacks on asian people, when they are described as "the attacker" or "a man" you know immediately they are non-white.

• frozen2018
    frozen2018

I watched the opening of the evening national news out of curiosity (haven't watched the national news in a long time). The newsreader went on for a bit about the horror of it all and then said something like, "The alleged shooter has been identified as Ahmad Al-Issa. Authorities would not speak to motive but did say they were not treating this as a hate crime." I turned the channel.

• Steel
    Steel

Let me get this straight.

Mass shootings are the product of CNN and Biden, not just a batshit crazy nutjob with an AR-15.

I think we should all stop and be thankful his purchase of an American rifle provided an American with a job. Sometimes we forget to really count are blessings as a nation. ( not that am an American anyway ). It would have really been tragic if he used some cheap Chinese AK knock off.

• pistolpete
    pistolpete

The Democrats are now saying this is the reason all guns have to be removed and they are exhorting Biden to do something about it and do it quick. 🔫🔫

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit