Canada: who's from there?

by RAYZORBLADE 59 Replies latest jw friends

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

If we can get Aztec down to the shores of Lake St. Clair, and holler loud enough, we (Canucks) may be able to coax her to row her boat over to the land of maple syrup, back bacon, weed and Tim Hortons coffee.

The welcoming committee in Windsor and its eastern suburbs will be there to meet you when you're ready.

• Simon
    Simon

Not from there but hoping to end up there one day !

Been to most of southern Alberta and a bit of BC but would like to visit more of BC (esp. up the coast) and the other side (hell, I'm probably nearer to it here in the UK than if I was in Vancouver!)

Anyone work in immigration? LOL

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12
    Anyone work in immigration? LOL

No. But for $10,000.00, I can get you smuggled over in a cargo ship !

Just be sure it's one going to the Lakehead, otherwise you'll end up in Halifax or Montreal !

• Sheralee
    Sheralee

Greenfield, Nova Scotia

• Aztec
    Aztec

Ray, Windsor is a lovely city! I think I may take my son over there, just because. I saw a restaurant named Crabby Dick's crab shack..LOL! Now that I've actually been to Canada I can say..what a beautiful country with even more beautiful people!

~Aztec

• mouthy
    mouthy

Well I am ugly!!! but you should have met me also>>>.boohoo>>> I used my deoderant on that day

also.....( walks out of the room feeling very dejected> Lord!!! they are shunning me from the exjws now )

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

I'm in Winnipeg with Lady Lee

• 7 of 9 Rocks
    7 of 9 Rocks

Me 2

:)

• John Doe
    John Doe

I've heard things about Canadians . . .

• ohiocowboy
    ohiocowboy

Waves Hi to Rayzorblade!

Not from Canada, but Lived in Winnipeg for a year, and went to the East Kildonan Cong.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit