Canada: who's from there?

by RAYZORBLADE 59 Replies latest jw friends

• Been there
    Been there

I'm living in Kentucky but I'm still Canadian. Hamilton, Ont. I almost feel related to everyone. I have family in almost all the places mentioned. Morris may be you knew my Granny from London, before she passed back in 94? My Dad is in Moose Jaw, Sask. I had to drive to Regina to fly back home a couple years ago. My brother is in Edmonton. Had a cousin in Toronto. My Aunt still lives in London. Does'nt anyone stay in one place anymore?

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Born in Toronto

JW in Montreal

Now in Winnipeg

• azaria
    azaria

Southern Ontario

• Big Tex
  • ESTEE
    ESTEE

Cool map, RAZORBLADE!!!!

WooHoo!!!! <thinking *I* made the map!!!>

How cool is that!!!

ESTEE

• shera
    shera

Waves back at Kaethra,Hi how are yah?!

• mouthy
    mouthy

Born in London England

Was a JW in Montreal

Preached also in Fergus Ontario- Waterloo- Kitchener ( lies of course)

Now helping others who leave in St Jacobs Ontario .So You guys at Bethel.....COME ON DOWN!!!!

( or is it up?) I will have a nice meal for you -LOTS of books- a sofa to sleep on. & UNCONDITIONAL LOVE !!!!!! Try it you'll like it

• fjtoth
    fjtoth

Visit my Canadian (Erin, Ontario) website at http://formerjw.homestead.com.

• jgnat
    jgnat

Thanks for bringing my link up, xjw_b12, and Rayzorblade for singing O Canada. I have added Shera, Kaethra, and Azaria to my map.

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

Geez, that's where I started as a JW.

Estee, that's JGNAT's Map btw...I see you've moved from SK. to BC. (in lush green settings)

Shera and Kaethra, I actually was brought in as a Dub back in Atlantic Canada, I'm in Toronto now. But I was in New Brunswick, but knew many folks in Nova Scotia.

I often wonder: who is still a JW or who has left. I have been away from there as a JW since 1983.

Would it be OK to msg. either one of you about some people I once knew? (shera/Kaethra)

Thanks.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit