Disassociation and being young, experiences?

by Kohanic 12 Replies latest jw experiences

• LisaRose
    LisaRose

Welcome

I agree with others, better to wait until you are on your own to leave the organization of possible. Good for you for getting an education, once you have that you will be fully in control of your life and can do as you please.

You are going to have a great life!

• Wake Me Up Before You Jo-Ho
    Wake Me Up Before You Jo-Ho

@Kohanic Hey! There's a poster on this forum who goes by the handle @Jules Saturn. He's in a similar situation to you, hon. Woke up at 21, still under his parents' roof and in a relationship with a normal ("worldly") woman. I'd check out his posts because you'll find a lot of parallels between you guys and some good feedback:

https://www.jehovahs-witness.com/users/5713155311271936/Jules%20Saturn%20/topics?sort=started&size=10&nav=last

• samira_underwater
    samira_underwater

hello, hi there! welcome. i'm new as well.

i havent disassociated myself yet, but it's my ultimate goal. when im eighteen, i have a solid plan of simply telling my parents im on a different life course than the one they've intended for me, but thanking them for taking care of me. then i'll move out (assuming i have the financial ability to. the plan is a mess, as of late).

i do hope it all works out for you. you deserve to live your life being free :) best of luck, kohanic!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit