NWT On Line?

by Carmel 11 Replies latest jw friends

• Carmel
    Carmel

Does anyone know where I can access the NWT online? All the sites I have checked are discussions about the NWT but do not have the text available.

cheers,

eligah

• Fredhall
    Fredhall

Carmel,

Have you ever thought of getting one?

• Carmel
    Carmel

Hey Fred,

I shared your response from my son who is looking over my shoulder. His question, Is it a requirement to be rude to be a JW? He catches on rather quickly, wouldn't you say?

BTW before your teenage mother was born, I threw away the NWT and the other putruscables from Brooklyn that I owned.

eligah

• Fredhall
    Fredhall

Well, shame on you !!

• JT
    JT

carmel says

shared your response from my son who is looking over my shoulder

#####

this is the most important thing you can do is share what a JW says with others here off the net- for sad to say many times the stuff that jw say here you could not pay good money to get it made up

I glad that jw like Fred post they just reaffirm for those who left the reason why we left-
    jus think to be as old as fred is and can;t read in the bookstudy means he has to be pretty bad-

i feel so sorry for a grown man who is sitting around waiting for a MS to ask him if he would like to handle the mike

how sad

james

• Fredhall
    Fredhall

James,

How sad that you are not at the meetings

• JAVA
    JAVA

Carmel,

I don't think anyone has the NWT on line; that would be a waste of cyber space! I see them all the time at used bookstores.

--JAVA
    ...counting time at the Coffee Shop

• JW72
    JW72

Why don't u ask some JWs for one?
    Or r u not welcome to ask such questions????

Chris

• logical
    logical

Get real, an online Bible wouldnt bring in as much revenue as a hard copy Bible.

I might set up a site, containing the English NWT with references, but if I did I would risk getting sued, and I dont want that.

Copyrighting their translation of God's Word, pure evil

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

Hey Caveman - I'll go to an assembly and pinch you one. Is it a sin to steal a Watchtower Bible? If the WBTS is truly evil how could that be? Would you feel guilty about accepting it. (it could cause flashbacks ;)

unclebruce who has only stolen one thing in his life (a 'New World Songbook' that belongs to Horst of Lightning Ridge - I sent him a nice postcard thanking him and warning him about apostate bible snatchers)

Hey Logical - Nice picture. Always thought you were a natural Eyore (like my misses you take your own black cloud wherever you go, ya floppy ears attracting the girls every time. Me I'd sooner play pin the tail on the logical :)

cheers, unclebruce

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit