EXPOSING FALSE DOCTRINES Weekly # 1 - Joseph Malik

by UnDisfellowshipped 15 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Farkel
    Farkel

: First of all, the Bible says to expose all major false teachings.

It just condemned itself then, didn't it? Want proof?

By the way, Joseph Malik is a long time friend of mine, and he's a decent and honorable man. Attack him, you attack me. I don't give a rat about what he believes, just as I don't give a rat about what Ray Franz believes. These two men have hurt no one and they believe what they believe. So WHAT? They are not looking for followers. Unlike the CULT religion they left.

Farkel

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

I thought you were going to post something noteable. A Critique of Katherine Kuhlmann, or Rodney Howard Browne. Jim Jones even. But instead,a criticism of a poster on the board. Big let down buddy. Rather a petty axe you have to grind, isnt it ??

• UnDisfellowshipped
    UnDisfellowshipped

Farkel and Refiners Fire,

I apologize if I upset you, for whatever reasons.

Farkel, I think your statement is flat out wrong and misleading. Where have I "attacked" Joseph Malik anywhere??? I have exposed his DOCTRINE and his accusations against me -- have I said anything bad about him as a person?

You tell me, what is the difference between exposing Joseph Malik's DOCTRINE and the Watchtower Society's DOCTRINE?

Refiner's Fire, believe me, I will be posting Threads about some national frauds in the coming weeks.

I posted about Joseph Malik because I already had this info from a previous Thread, in which Joseph accused me of being a liar, a deceiver, and someone who perverts the truth worse than the Watchtower Society.

So, Farkel, if I "attacked" Joseph anywhere, then PROVE IT. If you feel "attacked" because I expose false doctrine, that is your problem, not mine.

• Brummie
    Brummie
    A Critique of Katherine Kuhlmann, or Rodney Howard Browne.

refiners....are these people big in Austrailia? They were huge in England during the "toronto" madness. Kuhlmann is deceased but still got a lot of attention because of Benny Hinn, geesh, they are all as bad as the Watchtower anyday.

Brummie

• DJ
    DJ

Wow. I have to say that I don't see where J. Malik has been attacked either. I personally have been attacked J. Malik. He may very well be a decent person as Farkel stated. I only know that he can be incredibly rude on this board.

• icebuddy
    icebuddy

Am I lost? I cant seem to figure out whats going on Tom

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit