TERRORISTS THANK AMERICAN PROTESTERS

by DakotaRed 27 Replies latest social humour

• crownboy
    crownboy

Funny berten and dakota.

• rem
    rem

I was almost crying laughing when I saw this on SNL a while back!

rem

• Abaddon
    Abaddon
    Ukin Kiza Miaz

And you can kiss my ass.

I Bin Farteen, perpetrator of several silent but deadly attacks against American interests worldwide

Mmmm, how can a suicide bomber make several attacks? It's like the Kamakazi piolt on his 100th mission. And then there's the name...

U Leeka Madiq and U Wanna Madiq

U Mustah Bejoking... pity the old 'Arabs like sex with boys' stereotypes come out.

Mizlit Iz Hari,

Well shave then... but actually, an Islamic woman WOULD be clean shaven... pity the guy making the jokes was a little more knowledgable...

However, the funniest thing of all is given old Dakota's obsession with how protesters are responsible for wars going on longer, I actually think he believed the article when he posted it, although I doubt very much whether he'll own up to it.

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed
    However, the funniest thing of all is given old Dakota's obsession with how protesters are responsible for wars going on longer,

No, the funniest is your absolute refusal to listen to or heed the very words of the Commanding General of the North Vietnamese Army and why he decided not to surrender, but held out for another 5 years. Talk about head burial.

I actually think he believed the article when he posted it, although I doubt very much whether he'll own up to it.

• Abaddon
    Abaddon

Dakota, why lie? It doesn't make your 'case' any stronger. I disagree with your exrapolation of the General statements, on any number of different levels. I DO 'listen' to them and 'heed' them, but unlike you, I realise you are so biased you ignore the fact that if the protests HAD been heeded then many lives would have been saved. So they were wrong to protest even if their protests being heeded would have saved lives? What a nasty twisted world you have to maintain to keep your belief structure intact!

In your book they were wrong to protest, this extended the war, more lives were lost. Simplistic rubbish.

I think you miss out half the arguement, let alone any discussion of civil liberties, in your eagerness to reach a conclusion you'd already made before finding facts you could say supported it.

And, as I suspected, you're implying you knew it was satire. Well, if it makes you happy to believe that, fine, but I believe you thought you were just 'proving' your 'point'.

Very funny... I've shared this with quite a few people and every single one has said something like, "Yeah, if he'd known it was a joke article he'd of made sure people knew he knew, 'cause otherwise he'd make himself look SO stupid"

• dubla
    dubla
    Mmmm, how can a suicide bomber make several attacks?

um, thats what makes it funny......in a steven wright kind of way.

good humor is lost on some.

aa

• dubla
    dubla

abaddon-

And, as I suspected, you're implying you knew it was satire. Well, if it makes you happy to believe that, fine, but I believe you thought you were just 'proving' your 'point'.

Very funny... I've shared this with quite a few people and every single one has said something like, "Yeah, if he'd known it was a joke article he'd of made sure people knew he knew, 'cause otherwise he'd make himself look SO stupid"

hopefully im just missing your own humor here...but youre not serious, right? are you actually accusing someone of not only reading this article, but also posting it.....all the while NOT knowing it was satire? anyone with a gradeschool level of intelligence would read it one time, get to this part......

A self professed suicide bomber, I Bin Farteen, perpetrator of several silent but deadly attacks

and realize its a joke, probably bursting into laughter (and thats only if you made it past the first fake name). as far as making sure "people knew he knew", posters start satire threads ALL THE TIME without labeling them as such....if you label it satire, it kind of ruins the whole joke....duh. i cant believe anyone would actually accuse the poster of thinking it was a serious article.....thats got to be one of the most desperate attempts at discrediting someone ive seen to date.......again, hopefully im just missing your own jab here, and this wasnt a true accusation.

aa

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed
    Dakota, why lie? It doesn't make your 'case' any stronger. I disagree with your exrapolation of the General statements, on any number of different levels.

Abbadon, instead of hiding your fallacy in innuendos and feeble attempts at eloquent speech, why not put aside your own intellectual laziness and research the words of General Giap and show where he did not make that claim? A claim from the man who was the architect of the US defeat is hardly a general statement.

Read them for yourself then come back and show where it was made up or lies. Or, does that require effort that make result in your actually having to think?

As to the article I posted, if you go back you will see I posted a link to a site that shows the SNL skit with De Niro using some of the names I used in the made up article. Did I realize it was a satire? ROFLMAO! Hell, boy, I wrote it!

• Trauma_Hound
    Trauma_Hound
    Abbadon, instead of hiding your fallacy in innuendos and feeble attempts at eloquent speech, why not put aside your own intellectual laziness and research the words of General Giap

You mean like your stupid fictional post in the current affairs forum?

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed
    You mean like your stupid fictional post in the current affairs forum?

Prove it's fictional. Otherwise, shut your trap.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit