Swift to forget.....

by eyes_opened 15 Replies latest jw friends

• eyes_opened
    eyes_opened

"He who is swift to believe is swift to forget." - Rabbi Abraham Joshua Heschel, Polish-born scholar (1907-1972).

Guess this holds true to the history of Jehovahs Witnesses and their failed prohesies and the willingness of so many to forget about it.

Eyes

• Fredhall
    Fredhall

Then close your eyes

• Carmel
    Carmel

There you go eyes! Staight from the official KW guru! Just be a good little sheep and keep them fingers thrust into your eyes and ears. You wouldn't want to see or hear any real "truth" about the "truth" would you?

Thanks Fred for the evident truth in your tongue-in-cheek one liner!

eligah

• slipnslidemaster
    slipnslidemaster

That's right, let mother society rock you to sleep, so you don't have to think or do anything. Mother society will take care of you and all your money...

. o O (slipnslidemaster)

• VeniceIT
    VeniceIT

Rock abye Freddyyy in the Kingdom Hall,
    when the WTS crumbles poor Fredy will fall!
    Down will come doctrines, and all those false hopes
    but we'll still be here to ex-pose the hoax!

Venice

• eyes_opened
    eyes_opened

I love it Venice! I think you should record it

<Still chuckling>

Eyes

• slipnslidemaster
    slipnslidemaster

Oh Venice! What a lovely singing voice you have!!!

. o O (slipnslidemaster)

• VeniceIT
    VeniceIT

HAHa thanks Slip and it's not even Wed night. The CD's will be sold via my website so contact me for orders

Venice

• waiting
    waiting

Hey eyes,

Thanks for the quote. Another which could be applied to the writings of the WTBTS:

"All propaganda must be popular and its intellectual level must be adjusted to the most limited intelligence among those it is addressed to." wrote Hitler. "Propaganda which only aims at intelligent people will not accomplish anything. If you demand intelligence from the public, if you expect them to rise to a higher level, you will be disappointed." - Adolf Hitler

Thanks,

waiting

• eyes_opened
    eyes_opened

Waiting,

Scary but true! Reminds me of the article about propaganda in the WT a few months back that described themselves complately, but of course they were applying it to everyone else!

Thanks

Eyes

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit