A simple physical exercise leads to great discovery!

by iconoclastic 11 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• iconoclastic
    iconoclastic

When I was working in a shipping company, Captain invited me to his house for his wedding anniversary. There I was attracted to his father (aged around 80) who seemed to be very healthy. With me he became very comfortable, and talkative. When I asked him about the secret of his health, he explained about his simple diet and some simple physical exercises. Two of them I found exceptionally good, and were giving me instant benefit.

1. If you don’t get sleep:

You take a deep breath through your nose for four seconds.

You hold your breath in for 7 seconds.

You then forcefully exhale through your mouth for eight seconds.

Repeat the process 4-6 times.

2) If you feel tired, and feel instant energy

Stand at ease, with legs a feet apart

Contract your anus muscles (like horses do) gently upward 10 times with each breathing in, and release the muscles with each breathing out.

At the tenth time when you contract your anus muscle and breathe in, simultaneously raise your tongue and make it’s tip touch the upper palate, and hold it for a few seconds, and blow it out forcefully.

(repeat the process for 2-3 times).

You feel refreshed instantly as you are taking the vital energy from your genital area, and evenly spreading it throughout your body.

I did not look for any scientific basis for what he said, I just practiced it. To my amazement, I found what he said was true. Since then, I never take things like tea, coffee or any soft drinks to refresh myself.

This made me realize that there are things that we cannot perceive with our sense. (Phil 4:7)

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

HAHAHAHAHAHAH,

You have really come out with your craziest post ever now mate!

Oh dear...... The reference to the anus is so fitting......

• SafeAtHome
    SafeAtHome

I don't know, an old guy talking about exercises for your private parts to a stranger? Sounds creepy to me!

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

I like #2!!! Seriously, I find that one or two Dong-ups give me instant energy.

DD

• iconoclastic
    iconoclastic
    Dear SafeAtHome
    How we both became a long-time friends was a different matter which I thought is not relevent here.
    I just thought of sharing some benefits I derive spending a few minutes--without any cost (something which anyone can experiment with no loss, but with only gain to ensue)
  • iconoclastic
    iconoclastic
    stuckinarut2

Before you call it crazy, is it not bettr first experiment it?

here is a link that gives you details:

http://theholisticcare.com/bandh-mudra-kriya/209-aswini-mudra-ahswini-gesture-horse.html

• cultBgone
    cultBgone

The first breathing exercise is well known and very effective. I believe the second exercise relates to energy chakras as recognized by some eastern religions. No need to make fun of things you aren't familiar with, really. We are only comfortable with our own customs, but need to recognize that every society has customs and teachings different from each other. That doesn't make them wrong, and we have lots to learn by being open-minded.

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW

Hard to believe that breathing through your anus will make you feel energized.

• Dissonant15
    Dissonant15

Reminds me of this guy:

https://youtu.be/UE_PMOZ9bBo

• Dunedain
    Dunedain
    The 2nd one, seems like it would be too much of a pain in the ass for me to do, and would probably get shitty results. HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit