I'm going back to the Kingdom Hall

by Gopher 22 Replies latest jw friends

• Gopher
    Gopher

...just to see what it looks like these days. Just out of morbid curiosity, maybe to try to recognize some of the cars in the parking lot.

WIll I actually go back inside??? Nah.. been there.... done that.

Oh if you think I was going back to being a JW -- APRIL FOOL

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

APRIL FOOL ME - YA BASTARD!

damn! all day and not a twicky post in sight .. then ya suck me in at 8.40pm Eastern Australia Time :)

... you are joking Gopher? (that elastic bible band is pretty strong stuff ... and you'll have lots of friends on a paradise earth and have fruit served by perfectly naked sisters forever and ever

• Gopher
    Gopher

"perfectly naked sisters..." awwwww... you're such a tease! (You know the penalty for touching those "sisters" in the paradise?? Kaboom!! )

• hippikon
    hippikon

naked sisters
    - Yuch Yuch Yuck - You sick bastard - Most are over sixty - Please Please Make them keep their cloths on! I will have nightmares with that vision in my head.

• unclebruce
    unclebruce
    You sick bastard - Most are over sixty - Please Please Make them keep their cloths on! I will have nightmares with that vision in my head.

Hey Hippikon - 60, 160, 5,000,000,060 .. what's the difference in paradise ya noong! LOL

unc who didn't hang around to see his 'spiritual sisters' grow old.

• hippikon
    hippikon

5.000.000.060 - Holy Sheet Imagine the wrinkls - May want to see them naked just to see what holds them together

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

come here ya little bartstard! ... thwwwwwwwaaaaaaaacck! it's paradise we're hypotheticalising about here ya kiwi goonbeater - you know - where clocks stop still and people don't grow old and lions share grass with little fluffy lambs and people don't have sex because the earth's full up all ready and brother Moses gets the best fruit cos he's a 'prince in the earth' and we all get our own vine and figtree and stuff ... wrinkles my arse

• shera
    shera

LOL,yah had me!

• rocketman
    rocketman

You gonna egg the place?

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

Where we don't have sex cuz the earth is already full.... Thank god, I won't have to trouble myself with giving my man pleasure, and won't have to go through those excrusiating moments myself ever again? Yah, praise the Lord!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit