CONGREGATION CONTRADICTIONS Weekly # 1 - Children Being Sacrificed

by UnDisfellowshipped 11 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• UnDisfellowshipped
    UnDisfellowshipped

SF said:

One important inquiry I have is, are you sending these masterpieces of your out to other 'outlets'? Such as news sources, jw boards/ chat areas, community churches, lawyers, community politicians, etc.?

Very, very good questions and suggestions, SF. I have been trying to post my Threads on http://www.JehovahsWitnessOnline.com and some other Ex-JW Websites. Unfortunately, I haven't had enough free time recently to E-Mail my Threads to News Sources or Lawyers, Churches or Politicians, yet.

But those are extremely good ideas, and yes, I am definitely going to start doing that.

Also, I grant you and anyone else, the right to post any of my Threads and Posts anywhere you want to, and E-Mail them to anyone you want to. You don't even have to give credit to me (you can if you want to).

It would be much easier and more effective if the mail (your threads) came straight from it's author.

Please consider it. Let me know if can be of any help in this mailing. Yet, I feel if O' Reilly got it from you, it's author, he (and the above mentioned) would pay more attention.

You are correct. I am definitely going to start sending my Threads to those places you mentioned.

If you would like, you can also send any of my posts anywhere you want to -- Friends, Family, Media, Police, Government, Law-Makers, Churches, everyone!

Thanks, SF -- those are great ideas!

• UnDisfellowshipped
    UnDisfellowshipped

Happy Man said:

here in Sweden we have a word for people like you, who always look for bad things,and only see or even want to see bad thing, and that is "rättshaverist".

I am curious, what does that word mean?

Answer this question please -- Am I not doing the exact same thing that the Watchtower Society does in each Awake Issue in their "Watching the World" section? How many positive news articles have you seen about the Catholic Church in the Awake Magazines? Now, how many times have you seen negative articles about the Catholics in the Awake?

You could say I am giving them a "taste of their own medicine".

Happy Man said:

If we now take this complaining about how many who are dead because of blood policy, i want to add, how many have been saved because they say now, but one thing I now, a lot of people don't want to thave blood, especially they who work on hospitals, they know the risks.

The point of this Thread, Happy Man, was to show two completely contradictory statements from the Watchtower Society (which will be done each week).

You tell me, Happy Man, which one of these Watchtower statements should I believe? Which one was given to the Governing Body by Jehovah? Or were neither of them given by Jehovah? You tell me -- I really want to know the truth.

Is this the TRUTH?

Quotes from Awake!, May 22 1994 Issue, Pages 2-15:

Youths Who Put God First

In former times thousands of youths died for putting God first. They are still doing it, only today the drama is played out in hospitals and courtrooms, with blood transfusions the issue.

[...]

By rejecting blood transfusions that could conceivably have extended his present life, Adrian Yeatts showed himself to be one of the many young people who put God first.

OR IS THIS THE TRUTH?

Quote from The Watchtower, December 1st 1998 Issue, Page 14:

Jehovah's Witnesses have been targets of false accusations--barefaced lies and twisted presentations of their beliefs... The accusation that numerous children of Jehovah's Witnesses die each year as a result of refusing blood transfusions is totally unfounded.

You see, Happy Man, both of those Magazines cannot be the TRUTH. One of them is WRONG. Which one is wrong? Either way, no matter which Magazine is wrong, it means that one of the Watchtower's Publications contains A FALSE STATEMENT.

Happy Man said:

Sowe have two sides here UND and you only tell one WHY?

What sides are you talking about? I quoted WATCHTOWER PUBLICATIONS, in which the Watchtower Society completely contradicted themselves.

The Watchtower Publications have made it very clear that the risks of getting AIDS or some other disease from Blood Transfusions is NOT THE REASON why Jehovah's Witnesses are forbidden from receiving Blood.

Also, there are risks in ANY Medical Treatment -- why has the Watchtower Society included TONS of negative articles about Blood Transfusions in their Magazines, but not near as many about other types of Medical Treatment? Why doesn't the Watchtower Society also include articles that show that Blood Transfusions have saved people's lives?

Let me ask you -- is the Watchtower Society giving "both sides of the issue" on Blood Transfusions?

Happy Man said:

we can also say if we are jW we are saved from a lot of trubbel, we was not in wietnam we are not in the areoplane how now bomb Irak, we are defenetly not among this christians how bless war, how many life have the chrisitanity sacrefice on the altar of war in the last 100 year, millions, and here you come and comlain about a few in Jw religion, even if we say you are right in the blood issu,you make a unfaire compare , millions against a few, but you dont even tell about this millions how have been foold by ther religius leaders and sacrifice there life fore a lie, that ther nation was something special,and that thy was fighting fore the lord, WHY ,WHY , WHY, are you so unfair, Und,i think you have some hidden motiv and dont want to bee fair.

I think it is a shame Happy Man. Why is it when bad things that the Watchtower Society has done are exposed, you have to start comparing the Watchtower to other religions and then use the excuse "We're no worse than any other religions"

That sounds exactly like J.R. Brown. First, J.R. Brown and the other Spokesmen tell the Media, "We have exemplary Child Protection Policies -- better than any other religion!" Then when the wickedness of the Watchtower's Child Protection Policies are exposed on Dateline, Panorama, etc., then J.R. Brown and the other Spokesmen tell the Media "We're being picked on -- we are no worse than any other religion!"

And, according to the Awake I quoted, it is not "a few" people who die, it is THOUSANDS OF CHILDREN WHO DIE EACH YEAR because of refusing Blood Transfusions!

If I were an Ex-Catholic, I would be on an Ex-Catholic Website exposing the Catholics. If I were an Ex-Mormon, I would be on the Ex-Mormons Website exposing the Mormons. But, I am an Ex-JW, and since I know more about JW's than other religions, so I am on the Ex-JW Website, exposing the Watchtower Society.

Oh, and believe me, if you want, I can post wickedness that has been done by other religions too. But this Website is supposed to be mainly about Jehovah's Witnesses.

I will say, though that from my research, the following religions are NOT following Jesus Christ's example of LOVE, and His other teachings:

Roman Catholics, Freemasons, Jehovah's Witnesses, Latter-Day Saints (Mormons), 7th Day Adventists, Pentecostals (Holy Rollers), and several others.

I can assure you Happy Man, that I only have four motives: Truth, Justice, Love, and following Jesus Christ.

What other kind of "hidden motives" are you suggesting that I have?

Are you suggesting that I am part of some multi-billion dollar worldwide "Apostate" Organization, whose sole agenda is to destroy the Watchtower Society?

If so, I can tell you that is not true. (we don't have that much money and we aren't that organized -- just kidding LOL)

Also, about the Wars you mentioned. I don't really know what the true purpose of Vietnam was -- I just know that there were a lot of people killed, and it is sad.

There is something that needs to be said though: The Governments of this World have the God-given authority and right to (1) Punish Evil-Doers and (2) Defend Themselves (See Romans Chapter 13).

Jesus Christ and the Apostle Paul both commanded us to be in subjection to our Government unless there is a clear and obvious command to break one of God's Laws for Christians.

For 57 years, the Watchtower Society BROKE one of JESUS' Commandments, found in Matthew 5:41:

Matthew 5:41: and if someone under authority impresses you into service for a mile, go with him two miles.

For 57 years (1938 to 1996), the Watchtower Society forbade all Jehovah's Witnesses from performing Alternative Civilian / Non-Cmobative Military Service in place of going to War -- that is in direct violation of Matthew 5:41.

Also, when Soldiers asked John the Baptizer what they should do before getting baptized, look at his answer:

Luke 3:14: Also, those in military service would ask him: “What shall we also do?” And he said to them: “Do not harass anybody or accuse anybody falsely, but be satisfied with your provisions.”

Absolutely no mention by John that they should leave the Military!

Also, notice in this next Scripture, does Jesus tell the Army Officer that he should leave the Military?

Matthew 7:5-13: When he [Jesus] entered into Ca·per´na·um, an army officer came to him, entreating him and saying: “Sir, my manservant is laid up in the house with paralysis, being terribly tormented.” He said to him: “When I get there I will cure him.” In reply the army officer said: “Sir, I am not a fit man for you to enter under my roof, but just say the word and my manservant will be healed. For I too am a man placed under authority, having soldiers under me, and I say to this one, ‘Be on your way!’ and he is on his way, and to another, ‘Come!’ and he comes, and to my slave, ‘Do this!’ and he does it.” Hearing that, Jesus became amazed and said to those following him: “I tell you the truth, With no one in Israel have I found so great a faith. But I tell you that many from eastern parts and western parts will come and recline at the table with Abraham and Isaac and Jacob in the kingdom of the heavens; whereas the sons of the kingdom will be thrown into the darkness outside. There is where [their] weeping and the gnashing of [their] teeth will be.” Then Jesus said to the army officer: “Go. Just as it has been your faith, so let it come to pass for you.” And the manservant was healed in that hour.

And, finally, notice the case of Cornelius. God declared that Cornelius was righteous while he was still serving as an Italian Army Soldier! And, notice, did the Apostle Peter tell Cornelius to leave the Military before being baptized? Do you see a pattern here?

Acts 10:1-33: Now in Caes·a·re´a there was a certain man named Cornelius, an army officer of the Italian band, as it was called, a devout man and one fearing God together with all his household, and he made many gifts of mercy to the people and made supplication to God continually. Just about the ninth hour of the day he saw plainly in a vision an angel of God come in to him and say to him: “Cornelius!” The man gazed at him and, becoming frightened, said: “What is it, Lord?” He said to him: “Your prayers and gifts of mercy have ascended as a remembrance before God. So now send men to Jop´pa and summon a certain Simon who is surnamed Peter. This man is being entertained by a certain Simon, a tanner, who has a house by the sea.” As soon as the angel that spoke to him had left, he called two of his house servants and a devout soldier from among those who were in constant attendance upon him, and he related everything to them and dispatched them to Jop´pa.

The next day as they were pursuing their journey and were approaching the city, Peter went up to the housetop about the sixth hour to pray. But he became very hungry and wanted to eat. While they were preparing, he fell into a trance and beheld heaven opened and some sort of vessel descending like a great linen sheet being let down by its four extremities upon the earth; and in it there were all sorts of four-footed creatures and creeping things of the earth and birds of heaven. And a voice came to him: “Rise, Peter, slaughter and eat!” But Peter said: “Not at all, Lord, because never have I eaten anything defiled and unclean.” And the voice [spoke] again to him, the second time: “You stop calling defiled the things God has cleansed.” This occurred a third time, and immediately the vessel was taken up into heaven.

Now while Peter was in great perplexity inwardly over what the vision he had seen might mean, look! the men dispatched by Cornelius had made inquiries for Simon’s house and stood there at the gate. And they called out and inquired whether Simon who was surnamed Peter was being entertained there. As Peter was going over in his mind about the vision, the spirit said: “Look! Three men are seeking you. However, rise, go downstairs and be on your way with them, not doubting at all, because I have dispatched them.” So Peter went downstairs to the men and said: “Look! I am the one you are seeking. What is the cause for which you are present?” They said: “Cornelius, an army officer, a man righteous and fearing God and well reported by the whole nation of the Jews, was given divine instructions by a holy angel to send for you to come to his house and to hear the things you have to say.” Therefore he invited them in and entertained them.

The next day he rose and went off with them, and some of the brothers that were from Jop´pa went with him. On the day after that he entered into Caes·a·re´a. Cornelius, of course, was expecting them and had called together his relatives and intimate friends. As Peter entered, Cornelius met him, fell down at his feet and did obeisance to him. But Peter lifted him up, saying: “Rise; I myself am also a man.” And as he conversed with him he went in and found many people assembled, and he said to them: “You well know how unlawful it is for a Jew to join himself to or approach a man of another race; and yet God has shown me I should call no man defiled or unclean. Hence I came, really without objection, when I was sent for. Therefore I inquire the reason that you have sent for me.”

Accordingly Cornelius said: “Four days ago counting from this hour I was praying in my house at the ninth hour, when, look! a man in bright raiment stood before me and said, ‘Cornelius, your prayer has been favorably heard and your gifts of mercy have been remembered before God. Send, therefore, to Jop´pa and call for Simon, who is surnamed Peter. This man is being entertained in the house of Simon, a tanner, by the sea.’ Therefore I at once sent to you, and you did well in coming here. And so at this time we are all present before God to hear all the things you have been commanded by Jehovah to say.”

However, I personally would not want to have to shoot or kill anyone. I would hate having to do that. However, if it was in self-defense, or in defense of others, I believe I would do whatever I had to do to fight off the attackers.

Let me ask you a question: If you knew 100% that a certain person was going to set off a nuclear bomb in your city, would you shoot him in order to prevent the deaths of hundreds of thousands of people?

Happy Man said:

In some way you do the same misstake asJW are doing, only tell the bad things in diffrnet religions, and I dont defend that as you see.

It is definitely not my intention to in any way be biased. I do not deny that the Jehovah's Witnesses have done some good things, however, can't the same thing be said for the Catholics, Mormons, Shriners, etc.

I do think that if people want to hear about the good things the Watchtower Society has done, they should go to http://www.watchtower.org or http://www.jw-media.org .

Happy Man said:

widh love from HM

Thank you for your comments, Happy Man. And I do have a lot of Christian love for you as well.

May Jehovah and Jesus bless you that you may know the truth, and that the truth will set you free.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit