America is Babylon the Great?...What are the consequences to be

by Brummie 22 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

I thought Iraq was BTG. The original is right in the middle of Iraq, and Iraq is bigger (Greater).

Oh, and for those of you into prophecy and all... the coalition troops blew right through the area of Babylon a long time ago... the end of the world did not happen.

• kilroy2
    kilroy2

as i was always told bab. the great. in dubberspeak is the world empier of fals religion. i.e. every other religion but the dubbers. also rep. by the harlot. who rides the back of world goverment. is thrown off by gods direction and devoured by beast of world gov. all that is left is jws and just as satan directs the goverments to counter strik god really steps in and all hell breaks loose. I have a question If god needs jesus to talk or deal with the 144000 and the remnant class desminates the info to the great crowd. should we not pray to the governing body and them through christ you know chain of comand?

• Brummie
    Brummie
    I thought Iraq was BTG. The original is right in the middle of Iraq, and Iraq is bigger (Greater).

I agree Elsewhere! Its as simple as that really! Unless a person is in a cult and needs to change everything to fit their belief..

I have a question If god needs jesus to talk or deal with the 144000 and the remnant class desminates the info to the great crowd. should we not pray to the governing body and them through christ you know chain of comand?

Good question kilroy, led to its natural conclusion JWs shouldnt be in the wrong if they do pray through the governing body, at worst it would be a slight hitch.

BTW kilroy, welcome to the board if you are new.

Brummie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit