Hello-goodbye

by Tatiana 11 Replies latest jw friends

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

Just wanted to say hi to everyone. I miss the board. It seems my computer has a mind of it's own. Rather like HAL.

No matter what naysayers believe......this was a kind of therapy for me. Sort of like sitting around in a huge circle of cult survivors and talking about experiences. It helped.

Anyway, please don't forget about me. I'm still alive and kicking. Just internetless at the moment.

Xena....call me. Someone we both "know" had a "fake" heart attack!!!

Miss you all.....

Love.....

April

• Mulan
    Mulan

Hi April. I've missed you. Many of us are not posting as much as before. Life goes on. Mine gets busier and busier.

Come back when you can.

• teejay
    teejay

Forget *you* April? You gotta be kidding!

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

I miss you too. I would get the shakes if I lost my Internet and couldn't post here.

• Xena
    Xena

Hey Girlie sorry to hear about the computer problems. I tried calling today, but you weren't home...I will try later.

Di

• joannadandy
    joannadandy

April, I know I don't know you well, but I have always enjoyed your posts here, so you will be missed, please drop in whenever you can...

You are still coming to Green Bay right??

• Brummie
    Brummie
    Anyway, please don't forget about me.

Wouldnt dream of it!

Hope you get the PC & internet sorted out soon

Brummie

• ring
    ring

hi april, sorry to hear about the computer troubles, hopefully you can get it fixed

• Cowboy
    Cowboy

(((((((((( April )))))))))) I miss you,my friend.Stay in touch.

David

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

Thanks (((((((everyone))))))). I'm at the library again, but should have a new computer in about two weeks.

I haven't been able to read all the updates on the fest, but I will be there. Somehow....someway....I haven't hitchhiked in a while!!!LOLJK

Sorry I missed your call, Diane.

David....miss you too.

Big T.....I do have the shakes!!!! But the heroin calms me down......hehe

later guys......

Love....

April

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit