Just a short break

by rebel 27 Replies latest jw friends

• rebel
    rebel

Today I spoke with Mr & Mrs Nightwarrior for the first time. I can honestly say they are the most honest, genuine and wonderful couple around. If there are any people out there who don't know who to turn to, turn to these people - they are the best.

I also spoke with 'Mum' yesterday from the US. She is really something - what a lady!

I am sorry. but I will not be able to post here very much. My husband has discovered that I am 'rebel', on this board - he was told by a friend I confided in - DO NOT TRUST ANYONE!!!

My husband thinks I am the lowest of the low and he is very angry at the moment. I can't contact you guys for a while.

xxR

• Gamaliel
    Gamaliel

Please keep it short. Don't forget us. I really enjoyed your posts. I don't want to say what I think of the friend you confided in. Must've thought they had your best interests at heart. Too bad they didn't think about you first.

Gamaliel

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey rebel,visit when you can..Remember, if you go against the WBTS most dubs will toss friendship out the window and turn you in..It`s an old story...OUTLAW

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

And you think that allowing your husband to dictate who you speak with about religion is a good idea why?

If he can't deal with honest discussion, divorce him and find a real man.

• gumby
    gumby
    My husband has discovered that I am 'rebel', on this board - he was told by a friend I confided in - DO NOT TRUST ANYONE!!! My husband thinks I am the lowest of the low and he is very angry at the moment. I can't contact you guys for a while.

The lowest eh? How nice.

My wife knows I'm here and I don't care. I used to.

Take care and hang in there....we'll see ya when you return.

( you could change your user name ya know)

Gumby

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey rebel,I agree with gumby.A name change might be worth it for you.Keep peace in the house and stay on the board ,just don`t tell any of the people that would turn you in...OUTLAW

• gumby
    gumby

Rebel,

I agree with outlaw, who agrees with gumby , who agrees with himself.

Gumby

• myself
    myself

rebel, that was no friend I hope you can find a way back soon. Maybe if your husband peeks to see what is in here he will learn something.

My husband thinks I am the lowest of the low

Maybe he needs to get to know you better. Don't let him make you feel that way.

as for the name change:I agree with outlaw, who agrees with gumby , who agrees with himself , me too

((((((((((((((((((rebel))))))))))))))))))

• gumby
    gumby
    Don't let him make you feel that way.

Don't feel that way......but also realise he REALLY believes you have.."sunk low". I would have felt the same way when I was a dub if I had found my wife was fornicating with Apostates. I would have been crushed.

The point is.....your hubby still "believes" and has been conditioned to feel the way he feels. We were all like that if we were true dubs.

Gumby

Who agress with oulaw,himself, myself, and everyone else). Except for sixer.....he's always different cuz he's a bastard!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

I agree with gumby,who agrees with me for agreeing with him and also agrees with himself....Sixer`s a bastard?.......OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit