More American Idol

by Mulan 11 Replies latest social entertainment

• Mulan
    Mulan

Did anyone else have a hard time deciding who should be bumped this week? I thought everyone was wonderful.

I was so shocked they booted Julia D'Amato. I thought she did fantastic, singing Breathe. It was by far her best performance, and Kimberly Caldwell was so upset by it..............her eye makeup was in ruins. The only weak one I thought was Ricky, but even he did really great.

I heard on TV this morning that the entire East coast was blocked from voting due to a power outage or phone system glitch, and Julia is from Connecticut. So they think she was robbed.

• jaded
    jaded

Yes, it is getting very hard to boot someone off this show. They are all so talented and they really sound great when they all sing together. I, too, would have booted Ricky. It is going to get harder each week. It's hard to see someone go.

• morrisamb
    morrisamb

I am adicted to American Idol...

you both thought Rickey should get the boot!! You are KIDDING! He sang beautifully...it's Corey that need a ticket home...

I agree Julia did a wonderful job, her best yet...I think Kimberley's makeup was running because she was shocked by how close she was to the hook, more than sorrow for Julia's exit..did you see way back how Kimberley wouldn't rehearse with Julia...the little diva!

I love Simon, Paula buggs me but I still like her (she could only dream of singing as good as those youngins) and Randy should stop calling people dogs (I know he is harmless)

• jesussaves
    jesussaves

I love American Idol. This season is waaaaaaaaaaaaay better than last season. I thought that Julia should've gotten the boot last week when she did her horrible rendition of 'What a feeling'. I actually liked Charles Grigsby singing that song from The Wiz. I think Corey and Kimberly C will go next, then after that, I have no idea. Kimberly C was also a finalist on Popstars. My personal fave is Reuben (although I wish someone would give him a new idea for his outfits). I was wondering how he would do on the Country/Rock theme and he picked the perfect song for himself. I'm not into Country music that much but I was actually singing along with Reuben on that 'Sweet Home Alabama'. I also like Clay, although he was kind of sucky on the Country show. He'll make a comeback, though. I think Trenyce will be the last girl standing, but this season the guys are running things.

• Matty
    Matty

America was right. Julia D'Amato was awful. She's very cute and sweet and adorable but she has a lousy voice. I'm glad Simon Cowell is there to inject a bit of honesty into the proceedings, the other panellists are just too sycophantic!

• shera
    shera

I have a soft spot for Ruben and Clay.Geshh I can't remeber the heavier set girls' name(Kim?),shes good as well...along with Trenyce hehehe I couldn't be a judge for nuttin!

I wasn't too fussy about Juilia's singing.I think she did better in the beginning of the show.

I think Corey and Kim C will be the next two.

• joelbear
    joelbear

I like Reuben, Clay and Josh. Gee, wonder why I like Josh.

I also like Tranyce and the Kimberlys.

I can't stand Corey or Carmen. I don't like Ricky's style of music

I loooove the show. I wish Simon wouldn't say such hurtful things, but just give an opinion.

Joel

• Matty
    Matty
    I wish Simon wouldn't say such hurtful things, but just give an opinion.

They shouldn't be there having their ears tickled by gratuitous flattery. The music world is a tough business, kids with only a modicum of talent shouldn't be deluded into thinking that they are gonna make it big, because they simply aren't!

• Mulan
    Mulan

I agree with everyone. Good points. I felt sorry for Julia, and I agree she isn't good everytime.

I don't like Corey's voice but he is a good entertainer. Simon is always saying they are looking for a good recording star,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,and Corey wouldn't be. His strong suit is entertainment.

I think Josh is great, but his days are numbered there. I heard he is on 24 hour notice to be deployed. (heard it on Entertainment Tonight. The American Idol people told him he will be put back in the show when he returns, so I guess they are planning on another round of this.)

I think it will come down to Clay and Ruben. Maybe Trenyce too.

As for Simon............he can be a jerk, but he is usually right on. He said they need to get used to criticism because they haven't been exposed to the real critics yet. They are brutal.

• VeniceIT
    VeniceIT

I want Clay to win!!!!!! 2nd is Ruben then Kimberly L.

Tryence prob has the best female vocals but she annoyes the hell out of me for some reason.

The other Kimberly is great on stage, she's adorable has a great figure and plays to the crowd, but she's not gonna get it.

Coreys funny and he's likable but his voice just isn't there.

Ricky's voice I can't stand, there's like an Arron Nevil Quality to it and it drives me up a wall, I know he prob has a great voice, but I just can't take it.

I think Carmen s adorable she's the perkiest person, and reminds me of a friend back home, she won't make it, but she needs to go country!!!

I don't think Josh is really in a postition to be 'American Idol' not only his family but his carreer, I don't see him being able to fulfilll his responsibilities. He has a wonderful voice, but now he's gone country (sad) hehee.

I thought Juilia was in the top 3 perfomers last week she did a great job, but she'd escaped that place several times. She really took it well, and I think she was by far the prettiest girl up there, had a real presense about her. Her flashdance performance was aweful though=she wasn't into it at all. But I really liked her.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit