Prince wanted Obama to ban birthdays and Christmas, according to his buddy Van Jones

by OnTheWayOut 18 Replies latest jw friends

• scratchme1010
    scratchme1010

Every JW wants to ban birthdays and Christmas. Celebrity status doesn't make it any different.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    scratchme - "Every JW wants to ban birthdays and Christmas..."

"If we can't have it, no one can!!!"

:smirk:

I swear, if the WTS ever achieved political power, living under their regime would be a f**king nightmare.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

How would they like it if this ban came with one against the crapmorial? Or against going in field circus? Or against big and grand boasting sessions? Or doing those stupid little missions--such as the 2015 (and 2017) Israel missions? As for me, I would rather worship the sun than do any of those abominations of activities.

• baker
    baker

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XK6Gb8RY2NY&t=323s

Kevin showed how squireley Prince really was,

• blondie
    blondie

Sounds like Prince was not only supremely ignorant of how the WTS works but how the laws of the US government works...sort of like Trump.

• LV101
    LV101

Yeah, people like Prince and Obama want to rule the world. Bummer for them everyone doesn't agree. Sorry to hear Prince was against Christmas and b/days.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    blondie - "Sounds like Prince was not only supremely ignorant of how the WTS works but how the laws of the US government works... sort of like Trump."

He's rich.

Rich people are used to getting whatever they want, whenever they want it.

Stands to reason guys like Prince - or Trump - would imagine that the laws of the land work that way, too.

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

I saw that Kevin Smith lecture several times. I was floored at Prince's inconsiderate, ungrateful, aloof attitude. Though I guess I shouldn't have been. The part that got me, was near the end when Kevin was talking about how at the end of the week, Prince wouldn't let him leave early to spend a day with his son (maybe even Father's Day?), and Kevin had to work his butt off to get something done. Then at the end. Kevin was "dismissed", and Prince didn't even come out to say "Thank You." This, after Kevin came out and did this filming for FREE!!! So here Kevin dropped whatever he was doing, flew out to Prince, filmed whatever BS he wanted, sacrificed time with is own family, and the Almighty Prince couldn't even be bothered to thank the guy. Excuse me, but F**k Prince. I'm sure he fit right in with the haughty JW crowd. What a hypocritical, rude, drug-using, douchebag! Talented, yes! But a douchebag nonetheless.

• Onager
    Onager

I don't think I'm alone in the world in thinking that a JW documentary by Kevin Smith would be really bad... for JW's!

I now have an image of Jay and Silent Bob doing cart witnessing. It's epic.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit