Just got laid off

by ApagaLaLuz 23 Replies latest jw friends

• kelpie
    kelpie

((((huggs)))

I am so sorry to hear that. I hope that you find more work soon and have fun in vagas....

Kelps

• liquidsky
    liquidsky

(((((((chevysntats))))))))

So sorry. Getting laid off sucks. EspeciaIly when your not expecting it. Hang in there, everything will work out and you'llfind a better, higher paying job.

• obiwan
    obiwan

DUDE! I totaly know what it's like except when I was laid off the owner was just going to skip town, good thing a buddy of his told me!

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz
    I'm glad to hear you had a good time in Vegas. I had an ok time. It was nice and relaxing.

My boyfriend's friend got so drunk at the Aladin Hotel they had to wheel him out in a wheel chair. That was pretty funny!

That's pretty Funny Sandy! I thought you said ya'll were boring. Sounds like you had more fun than we did. No one had to get wheeled out, but we partied till 6:00 am. I finally passed out at 6:30. But not untill I ordered 6 servings of chicken wings up to the room from room service. Good thing everyone else was hungry. We never made it to the Rio. We were in a rush to get back in town for a show Sunday night. And how about that traffic? It took us 2 hours 45 minsutes to get up there, and 6 hours to get home Blah. And Damnit! this quote thing isnt working right......... This is an original post from me.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit