OCT. 9 2018 US Department of Justice Now Investigating WatchTower for Extremist Activity

by keinlezard 19 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• keinlezard
    keinlezard

Hi,

https://soundcloud.com/rick-fearon/oct-9-2018-us-department-of-justice-now-investigating-watchtower-for-extremist-activity

I trust Rick Fearon ... but it seem to me a so big thing ... that I can't really believe it !!!

And the reason of DOJ , seem to strange : "jw purchased fire arms" ???

Anybody knows something about it ?

Best regards

• sir82
    sir82

I trust Rick Fearon

I think I see the issue.....

• OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow

That is not in the realm of things I consider believable

It makes no sense.

Why would the US investigate the org for "extremism" when just a couple weeks ago, the U.S. Commission on International Religious Freedom (USCIRF) announced that they have "adopted" a JW in Russia as part of their Prisoners of Conscience project?

Vice Chair Arriaga Adopts Two Religious Prisoners of Conscience
    Vice Chair Arriaga said, “These two cases are examples of the Russian government ‘securitizing’ religion—targeting religious communities it considers illegitimate on the pretext that they pose a national security threat”
    WASHINGTON, DC – Kristina Arriaga, Vice Chair of the U.S. Commission on International Religious Freedom (USCIRF), today announced that she is adopting two religious prisoners of conscience in Russia, Dennis Christensen and Ivan Matsitsky, as part of USCIRF’s Prisoners of Conscience Project. Mr. Christensen, a member of the Jehovah’s Witnesses, was arrested in Oryol, Russia, on May 25, 2017, following the raid of a prayer service in which he was participating. As of September 13, 2018, Mr. Christensen has appeared 38 times before Oryol’s District Court. He faces a possible sentence of up to 10 years in prison. Mr. Matsitsky, the director of the Church of Scientology in St. Petersburg, was arrested on June 5, 2017, on various charges including involvement in “an extremist conspiracy.” He has been held in pretrial detention since his arrest.

I don't trust Rick Fearon

His stories just don't check out

• eyeuse2badub
    eyeuse2badub

Sounds like "fake news"!

JW don't need firearms, they have jehober to protect them! They also don't need 'higher' education but they sure as hell need lawyers and accountants. I wonder if the lawyers and accountants they use went to a university of did they get their degree from reading the Awake! magazine?

just saying!

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus
    I trust Rick Fearon

Me too! Johnny the bethelite vouches for him.

seriously, though, i have a bridge in Brooklyn im selling. Its a great investment opportunity. Are you interested?

• keinlezard
    keinlezard

Hi,

thanks for your answer ... I breath ... :) even , if that sort of "news" could make me happy ...

can we say that in english ???

Correct me if i'm wrong

Best regard

• Simon
    Simon

What baloney

• Solzhenitsyn
    Solzhenitsyn

would love to believe it but I'm gonna have to call BS

• Corney
    Corney

BREAKING: US Attorney General has established DOJ Office of Special Counsel to investigate Watchtower for crimes of blasphemy, collusion and employing prohibited methods of theocratic warfare. The recent speech of A. Morris III named "Obey the King and his helpers" will be examined, and Mr. Gorbatchov was subpoenaed to provide all related records in his possession.

• EyesOpenHeartBroken
    EyesOpenHeartBroken

Apostate driven lies!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit