Anyone Watch Dr Phil Show today?

by zophar 15 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• zophar
    zophar

Are you watching Dr Phil with the DF wife and still in husband?

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

Watching it right now....WOW!!!!!

• _Morpheus
  • zophar
    zophar

Thanks Morpheus

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

Watching now, but late to the show. Thanks for reminder.

• James Mixon
    James Mixon
    This guy will be DF....
  • AudeSapere
    AudeSapere
    Show is repeating NOW in LosAngeles. Channel 3.
  • LV101
    LV101

Very interesting. Eight times child protection agencies have been called and that certainly raises flags to me. I'm having difficulty understanding this and don't like the claims made by authorities re/child molestation. A statement was made that the elders called child protection agencies and this can't be for molestation! If I heard correctly this makes the cult look responsible for which they're not. I wasn't at home but at a memory care facility where it was quite loud when the show aired and I missed sentences trying to watch.

Impressed with the linked in call from Freedom of Minds' expert offering to help the couple deal with the cult's issues. I hope they take advantage of the help and hope viewers were able to catch a glimpse of the JW shunning practices.

Loved Dr. Phil's comments re/shunning of his wife and children and what his response and action would be to any religion -- excellent! I'm sure he doesn't understand the brain washing the JW members are under unless he's up to speed with cults. He obviously knows more than the average bear but it's a psychological subject all of it's own.

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

The more people who see this show the more people will be turned off about JW`s and that`s a good thing.

Certainly the live audience were well aware of what a cult the JW religion is.They were shown in a bad light not so much by what Dr.Phill said although he did make some excellent points , but by the ex JW and her husband the current JW.

He would have to be DF after going on Dr Phil and putting the JW`s in such a bad light to not only the people of the USA but also to all of the other nations around the world that receive Dr.Phil episodes.

I think we owe a debt of gratitude to these two for showing the world what the religion of Jehovah`s Witnesses are really all about.

• millie210
    millie210

They better not DF him.

Dr Phil may do a follow up show!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit