"weather" it be here or there...what do you like/dislike

by SpiceItUp 16 Replies latest jw friends

• SpiceItUp
    SpiceItUp

Hmm..ok so TX is off the list....I have thought of upstate NY...my sis who lives there says that its pretty nice and I know she didnt like FL either.

I thought parts of Canada were pretty nice and I culd deal with snow as long as it didnt last forever. What part of Canada are you in JH? I dont think I would want the summers though if it is anything like FL summers.....I can take heat but not the humidity...

Anyone else...surely you all have some kind of opinion of where you live....give it up.

• JH
    JH
    What part of Canada are you in JH?

Prov of Quebec. Canada

Smack in between Montreal and Quebec city on the north shore of the st lawrence river.

• jgnat
    jgnat

Winter is way too darn long. At least that is my opinion today. It snowed again. Springs are windy, wet, and unpredictable. This time of year, I yearn for green, for any sign of life and growth. Summer days are long and sunny, and it nearly always cools off at night (unlike where JH lives). Fall is beautiful as trees shed their bright coats and batten down for the long winter. I probably like the cool, crisp air of fall the best. Winters are brown or blazingly white. Our winters can get as cold as JH describes. Alberta, Canada here.

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

No surprise here: SNOW

It's pretty for a day or two, then I want it gone, gone, gone!

Winter is one of those seasons that starts abruptly and doesn't seem to end. Spring is officially here up here, and we had a taste of spring with really nice weather, and now it's crap again.

Grr...snow and grey skies, that's what gets me down. I don't like it.

As hot as hell as it can get, at least I can dress down for it, ride my bicycle and be outdoors more often.

Toronto's only problem: SMOG!

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

Kansas City is not bad in the fall and spring but we don't get enough snow I woud rather it be cold and not have it wet and cold or 60 degrees one day and 0 the next. Also our summers are so hot and humid it is just humidity hanging over us and at least in Florida there is a beach but here it is crappy lakes or a pool. I do love the fall colors some falls are better than others and spring I love I wish it would stay like it was today 82F and a little breeze <sigh>

• Simon
    Simon

The rain ... oh, the rain ...

Eskimo's have 53 different words for snow, us Mancunians have 53 different words for rain.

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Come on over to the wide open skies of Texas y'all!

Today was sunny and 78 degrees. Tomorrow is predicted to be sunny and 80 degrees.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit