GB asks every JW to give Putin their home address

by MrHappy 37 Replies latest social current

• MrHappy
    MrHappy
    JW's around the globe have been encouraged to write letters to Putin and the Russian Government. They are expected to give their personal details on the envelope. I appreciate that this might be normal when writing to your own government if they are tolerant, but is this not a bit strange that the GB want to give Putin the address of every JW in the world?
  • Village Idiot
    Village Idiot

Knock, knock.

Who's there?

FSB.

• sir82
    sir82

What could possibly go wrong?

• freemindfade
    freemindfade

hahahahahaha

• carla
    carla

Weird. As a ubm I would not be happy if my jw gave our address and any other info out to anybody. I don't think Putin will give a rats behind about the letters about jw's.

Though I often wonder why jw's at the door will not give me their address while they are visiting MY door and (later) writing down what I have to say. They won't even give out their names! Heck, they wouldn't even admit they were jw's when they used to come to our house. I would nearly have to browbeat it out of them, "are you jw's?!!!" Thankfully, my house must have big red x on it, stay away from that one! finally.

• tor1500
    tor1500

Hi,

Adding your return address on the envelope is standing up for your faith...you are proud to be a witness... if JW's put return addresses it's telling Putin that they aren't afraid and willing to put their faith and life on the line...

I mentioned on another subject that if the org. is so concerned about these folks in Russia, take all the money and relocate them....or better still...those who are zealous could go where the need is greater....go to Russia and stand by the brothers and sisters and encourage them....

They won't do it....just lip service...I think this is smoke and mirrors because the ARC is coming to bite them in the behind....

Tor

• LV101
    LV101

I think Putin's gov't has all the info they need on the GB's ponzi scheme and it's dangerous mind control. I realize, of course, freedom of religion is important to humans but the Watchtower cult is over the top.

I don't want the JWs harmed -- it's very sad the mind control cult puts them in horrifying situations. Gawd I hate the JW cult!

• My Name is of No Consequence
    My Name is of No Consequence

Putin probably already has them.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

GB asks every JW to give Putin their home address

Russian JW`s Are..

Sending Us Their Address`s...........How Stupid Are They?!..LOL!!

https://en.eurobelarus.info/files/94/94/chizh_baskin_123.jpg

Image result for JW.org broadcasting Stephen Lett

• blondie
    blondie

Good point, giving out our addresses to the Russian government....what does that show, stupidity?

Why not contact the US government or the UN regarding religious persecution?

Oh, the insanity of it!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit