Lets be honest we will never expose the danger to the world of JW.org

by James Mixon 29 Replies latest watchtower bible

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

I thought, ok the case in Australia would open the eyes of the world about this dangerous cult.

Well that passed without a ripple. We talk about the UN and the WT link, none JW's don't

understand the significance. The child abuse cases among JW's when I tell people their response,

yes that's the world today.

When speaking with someone who has a JW family member they will tell me "they are good people they

don't come around as much but they are ok". Some folks( family members a JW) defend JW.org even though they never studied

with JW's.

My wife(never a JW) tells me, "let it go people don't care". It's so frustrating I don't want go out or my last days

on this earth trying to bring these people down. It has consume me even though I'am involved in other hobbies.

I need to stop the hate. I would hate to be on my death bed thinking about this cult. For you who have left and

didn't leave family members behind, you are lucky.

I don't know if it is the Bible or JW.org that is causing my frustration....

• sir82
    sir82

I wouldn't worry too much about it.

Anyone with an ounce of common sense won't be persuaded to join just because of the website.

And for those without any common sense, well, if they didn't join up with JWs, they'd join up with the Mormons or the Scientologists or the Moonies or whoever got to them first anyway.

Your wife is right. For 99.9% of the world's population, JWs aren't even a footnote on the back page of a bibliography of a forgotten book.

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

sir82; that's the first thing i discovered after I left, JW's are insignificant on the stage of the

world today.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Sorry to disagree James but i think the Inter-net is doing a pretty good job of exposing the danger and corruption of the WTS/JWS relgoius cult, Publishing Corporation..

This forum is just a part of that exposure that the general public can take in and observe.

• freddo
    freddo

Depressing isn't it?

Especially when you've been brought up in it - brought kids up in it yourself and/or married in it and none of them are on the same page as you.

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

Finkelstein: I hope you are right, but I don't see or hear it when talking with people.

But I most admit we are helping by opening the eyes of JW's sitting on the fence and

the numbers are down but also religions as a whole the numbers are down.

My daughter-law is a Mormon I haven't bother to go to a ex-Mormon site, why because

she is a sweet person but that may change in the future when their child arrive.

But even if I encounter an ex-Mormon and he tells me the things that is not known to none

Mormons and how terrible it is to be a Mormon I still wouldn't investigate.

• opusdei1972
    opusdei1972

The fact is that Jehovah's Witnesses are nothing in this world. They are seen as strange people or fanatics. Only those who were involved with them know about the true problem with them. As far as I know, Evangelicals are a little bit concerned with Witnesses on account of the Trinity issue and other doctrinal debates. The rest of the people ignore them. In spite of this, we have to continue to expose this lunatic religion.

Don't give up, the force be with you.

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

opusdei1972:"Don't give up". I still enjoy reading about new ones here waking up.

We kept records on how many we aided into the truth today my record is two aiding

them out of the truth, my sons not a great record.

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

there is far more than a "ripple" happening in the world of the WTS in regards to what may seem as ARC/UN membership making no inroads whatsoever, their recruitment/churning of memberships is at an all time low, look at the growth of their former stronghold countries,Japan/US/Germany/Poland/Russia, other countries of Northern Europe really is pitiful, the work in exposing them is working, without any doubt, they become more and more pointless and irrelevant as each day passes, billions on this planet have never heard of them or are ever likely to, that IMO shows huge success!

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

jookbeard: I guess I would love to see their " We areTheatrical Spectacle on the stage of

mankind" curtain close before I pass to the next life.

Maybe we should follow Joshua example in Joshua 6;5, "all the people shall

shout with a great shout , then the walls of JW.Org shall fall". LOL

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit