What is Gilead's current curriculum?

by careful 14 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

Thanks Blondie for posting that link. Can't say that I am surprised with GB 2.0 fully putting in their program. That is to be expected.

I am not sure what they are teaching at Gilead these days. 2016 is 10 years out for me. Careful, I am not sure that JW typology has been replaced so much as it is not not referred to. (outta sight, outta brainwashed minds) They really didn't teach it too much during my time prior to Gilead, which was probably for the best. (As Harrison Ford once famously said to George Lucas and his idiotic Star Wars scripts "You can write this stuff George, but you sure as hell can't say it. Same principle, even if you did "know" JW typology, it was practically useless...)

As I read this and reflect on my class at Gilead, I realize I got "JW Classic", with riffs from Franz and Knorr. Geoff Jackson was appointed in the summer of 2005 to the GB, and frankly, I am sure they all thought the typology was ridiculous.

Whatever they are teaching, you can be sure it will be self serving and protects their financial interests. The world has changed,and sending missionaries from the US to dangerous third world countries, as I learned the hard way, doesn't work like it used to

• fulano
    fulano

How long did you serve as a missionary Jeff? Me myself from 1991-1999 in the carribean.

• blondie
    blondie

Thanks AllTimeJeff....I appreciate your comments a great deal.

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

I was in Cameroon for parts of 2005 and 2006 Fulano. I graduated cuma dum stupid from class 119, which was featured in the Jan 1 2006 WT.

• fulano
    fulano

Fed up quickly 😀 It was a night-mare for me too. Mostly the CO-missionaries in the home. Old, so frustrated. New, so sick all the time. Very few moments of laughing.

p.s. I served in the dominican republic. 1999-2000 Brooklyn and Patterson.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit