Murder JW Style (True Crime)

by Tahoe 16 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• StephaneLaliberte
    StephaneLaliberte

Murderers in the JWs are a rare thing. Still, like in any social group, it can and does happen.

But that the murderer is also someone leading service at a meeting?? That means he's, for the very least, a ministerial servant! Honestly, I think its a first. I don't think I've ever heard of that before. Wow!

As for an elder/contractor ripping off an elderly women? Happens so often, I lost count.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Murderers are a rare thing, period.

It’s why murder is newsworthy… if it were common, it wouldn’t be news.

Violent crime of any kind has been in a steady decline - per capita - for decades, now… ask any cop.

There’s a handful of reasons, but in my opinion, the biggest one is that around 1980, we stopped raising kids who were constantly breathing in the fumes from leaded gasoline.

Seriously.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

Thanks for posting. My husband told me about this a few days ago and I wondered if anyone had posted about it. Absolutely awful stuff.

My husband was gobsmacked this A-hole had "preached a sermon" (his words)at the front of the congregation the same day he killed his victim.

I think it was a fit of anger that this meek sister had dared to question him, as an elder. Another case of a narcissistic elder....or rather a narcissist who enjoys being a male JW because he gets to wield power he'd never enjoy elsewhere as an unqualified person.

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

DIOGENESISTER:

Yes, it might have been just plain old anger that this (meek) sister dared to question him. He surely would have hated me!

These JW guys just can’t stand being questioned or challenged - even if it’s about your own business. This is how sick the culture of the religion is: no damn boundaries in the first place and a mistaken trust in some people which is surely undeserved.

Next time somebody should look in the Yellow pages or ask their non-JW neighbors for some leads.

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

A shocking, shocking account. Many of us have used a builder because he is a ‘brother’ and we believe he will therefore do a good honest job. My experience has not always been good. But this is just terrible.

Britain’s Daily Mail , in their typical fashion make more of it

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13029151/cowboy-builder-blood-trousers-hammer-murder-six-week-extension.html

• LV101
    LV101

Per sound advice from a PO yrs. ago, I avoid any/all employment situations where witnesses are involved. Couple yrs. ago had couple JW thugs working (construction) via my licensed contractor's crew. Told contractor they were done -- not allowed on my property and security would not be allowing any future entrance. He found out for himself the losers' work ethics and within a day terminated them from company. He'd blindly trusted them because of another JW employee's theatrics - I laughed when he told me and filled him in.

It's the same regardless the religion -- church goers love trashing house while cleaning, etc., etc. Have cameras but big deal.

• under the radar
    under the radar

Way back in the day, my sister and her husband (both diehard PIMIs) owned a TrimLine franchise. It was a national company initially owned and run by JWs. Their business was mainly installing aftermarket paint stripes (actually 3M tape) and window tint on new and used cars for dealers and individuals.

Naturally, they tried to employ JWs when they could. The problem was they wound up with a bunch of slackers. They would expect paid time off for field service, meeting prep, assemblies, etc. A couple of Pioneers were caught more than once sleeping in the store room when they were supposed to be out running their routes. Even worse, several got caught doing jobs on the side for their own profit, using company trucks and supplies on the sly.

It got so bad that a Circuit Overseer finally told them they needed to hire some "Philistines." The fewer JWs they had working for them, the better off the company was. They finally sold the business off just to get out from under all the chicanery of their supposed "brothers."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit