Hey! Wanted to say Hi!

by Miss Worldly 35 Replies latest jw friends

• hardtobeme
    hardtobeme

Welcome Miss Worldly.

" My story isn't finish yet", I'm looking forward to know what brought you here.....

• bemused
    bemused

Hi. I'm also a wordly - never was a JW and most certainly never will be. I think there are probably quite a few of us who visit here because we have relatives, friends and/or spouses in the WT and we benefit from the insight we can gain from the still-ins and apostates. (Of course, some of the apostates on this site have been out so long they could be classified as honorary wordlies.)

• cha ching
    cha ching

Welcome, and congratulations on "pushing the button!"

• KiddingMe
    KiddingMe
    Miss Wordly, Welcome!
  • jhine
    jhine

hello Miss Worldly and welcome .

Jan

• Giordano
    Giordano
    I'll chime in with a big hello as well!
  • clarity
    clarity

Finger poised over the BUTTON ha ha ....nice going!

Big welcome Miss Worldly .....around here worldlies are special!

clarity

• Saintbertholdt
    Saintbertholdt

Hello Miss Worldly,

Welcome and let me be the first to offer you a free home Bible study.

• HB
    HB
    I'm also a Mrs Worldly, not only have I never been a JW, nor has my husband or any of my close or extended family. I came here in 2008 with a question about a friend who was getting sucked into JW land, & when she was eventually rescued I just stayed here as I enjoyed the interesting debates amongst some very intelligent people. Like Miss Worldly & others, I've learnt a llot I now feel able to debate with JWs when I meet them. I also know other 'world lies' who have often read this site but never joined. I don't post much but with only one unfortunate exception, I've always .been made to feel welcome. Its a great place here for non JWs as well as ex JWs
  • FayeDunaway
    FayeDunaway

Hi miss Worldly!!

Does anyone remember that old MasterCard commercial??

MASTERCARD! International. So WORLDLY, So WELCOME.

miss worldly, you are so worldly and so welcome :)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit