Caption Comp 

by Tallon 17 Replies latest social humour

• Tallon
    Tallon

Well now; filming on the set of 'Planet of the Apes' was a blast. Being the 'muscle' in General Aldo's militia was a great opportunity for kicking some serious butt. I'm looking forward to having another crack at it.

• Simon
    Simon

"so I said, c'mon ... the rule is unfair, all pants are going to be tight on me"

• Coded Logic
    Coded Logic

"Now truly I say unto you - the least of you who gives me a banana will by all means inherit the kingdom of the simians."

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

"When you're a Gorilla you can grab them anywhere you want!"

• compound complex
    compound complex

"You, young lady, front row, second on my right, are the gorilla my dreams!"

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

"And they say YOU all evolved from ME? Hahahah!"

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

"Welcome to the public talk for this week, if you open your song books at number 3 we can sing a song of praise, following which we will turn to Jehovah in prayer"

• Pete Zahut
  • tepidpoultry
    tepidpoultry
    "So after serving in the Translation Dept for a number of years I was called to serve in the Governing Body, Imagine my surprise when I was named Chief JWTV Personality, appearing every week with Caleb and Sophia!!
  • sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

Yeah, it was me in the commercial, yes, I can really play the drums, no, I didn't get to meet Phil Collins.

Does anyone have any questions not related to that damn commercial?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit