How to Legally Dissolve a Religious Organization

by EasyPrompt 23 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

easy prompt:

When he takes the throne in heaven, he will clean out the house, first thing. He'll clean the Devil out of heaven

hasnt he done that already ?

• EasyPrompt
    EasyPrompt

The WTBT$ says he has, but they say a lot of things that aren't in the Bible. They say the Devil was cast down around 1914 or so. The Bible shows that when the Devil is cast down, the great tribulation begins, and that when it begins it's a relatively short period of time he has to cause woe, 3 1/2 years. The Bible also shows that when Jesus is enthroned he'll completely expose all the religious frauds and their jig will be up.

The WTBT$ says they're waiting to hear a cry of "peace and security" but they misunderstand that scripture too. The ones who have instant destruction upon them are the religious leaders who think they have peace and security with God despite their hypocritical shenanigans and misrepresentation of God. The WTBT$ is asleep - they think the Devil was cast out of heaven years ago, they think the Kingdom already came into power years ago, they think someone else will say "peace and security" - they are all mixed up. They have no clue what is coming upon them.

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

/\ /\

all of which is just your opinion: wishful thinking ( understandable ) but unprovable--unless it happens.

• EasyPrompt
    EasyPrompt

You know what Jesus was like. He hated all that religious hypocrisy. Remember how mad he got at those dudes in the temple taking advantage of people? Remember how he called the religious frauds "snakes" and "sons of the Devil"? And how frustrated he got when they were so dumb and giving people a hard time about getting healed on the Sabbath?

Remember how Jehovah kept warning His people in the past when they became religious hypocrites, they crushed the people instead of protecting them - he kept warning them and warning them - but they wouldn't listen, and finally He sent the Babylonians to tear down the temple? Or later on the second time, when He sent the Romans to tear down the temple?

Jehovah hasn't changed. Jesus hasn't changed. They will allow the nations to tear down all the fake religious stuff again, except on a larger scale. It's the lowly ones, the ones looked down on by the Pharisees, the "tax collectors and prostitutes" that ended up being closer to Jesus and God in the end back then, because at least they were honest.

When people in our day become atheists because of all the religious hypocrisy, Jehovah understands.

"unprovable--unless it happens."

WTBT$ says I'm no longer one of Jehovah's Witnesses. They are wrong about a lot of things. I am a witness of Jehovah. The things I share about the downfall of the WTBT$ are written in His Word. And His Word always comes true.

This is September. Every September has a beginning and an end. In the same way, the WTBT$ had a beginning, and it will have an end, because if God didn't step in to remove the hypocritical religious institutions then the innocent would never last. The end of WTBT$ will happen soon, because it is prophesied in God's Word.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=odd2xE0_5tk

🙂🫶

• Lee Marsh
    Lee Marsh

My huge awakening was to read Matthew 23. Not a verse here and there or just the parts that suited my purpose. But the whole things. "Woe to the Scribes and Pharisees..."

And I took a hard look at how the WTS stood up against that chapter.

MAJOR FAIL.

That was brutal.

It takes great courage to honestly look at that chapter and not make excuses for them. "Yes but..."

Just read what it says and compare. Since I was a JW, it made sense to compare THAT group and not others. Members of those groups can do that.

• EasyPrompt
    EasyPrompt

I love reading how "The Message" Bible translation does that chapter of Matthew 23! I also like how that translation reads when Jesus is giving the what-for to the naughty religious hypocrites in the congregations as recorded in Revelation 2 and 3. The teaching of disfellowshipping is a lot like what Jezebel did - she would mislabel someone as worthy of death and then the elders followed through with the execution. Jesus' words to the "Jezebels" in the congregation (meaning any person, whether man or woman, who misuses their authority in order to hurt others) make me think of how Jesus feels about those authors and backers of the twisted disfellowshipping doctrine, and also those who permit abuse in the flock and protect the abusers rather than the sheep, and those who promote idolatry of men/GB/elders/pioneers/whatever. Here is what it says in Revelation 2:18-25...

"Write this to Thyatira, to the Angel of the church. God’s Son, eyes pouring fire-blaze, standing on feet of furnace-fired bronze, says this:

“I see everything you’re doing for me. Impressive! The love and the faith, the service and persistence. Yes, very impressive! You get better at it every day.

“But why do you let that Jezebel who calls herself a prophet mislead my dear servants into Cross-denying, self-indulging religion? I gave her a chance to change her ways, but she has no intention of giving up a career in the god-business. I’m about to lay her low, along with her partners, as they play their sex-and-religion games. The bastard offspring of their idol-whoring I’ll kill. Then every church will know that appearances don’t impress me. I x-ray every motive and make sure you get what’s coming to you.

“The rest of you Thyatirans, who have nothing to do with this outrage, who scorn this playing around with the Devil that gets paraded as profundity, be assured I’ll not make life any harder for you than it already is. Hold on to the truth you have until I get there."

The Bethel arrangement, the WTBT$/GB/FD$, it's all part of "the bastard offspring of their idol-whoring" that Jesus says he will figuratively "kill" when he gets here.

• Anony Mous
    Anony Mous

I was just speaking legally, there is nothing wrong, they are not transparent about donations, but they don’t have to be. It doesn’t phase me one bit, because every religious organization does it.

Hence why I say keeping with their teachings is going to lead down the same path, because their interpretations is what allows it, if you agree with their interpretations, which some people on this forum obviously do to some extent, you agree with a similar organization setting up similar rules. You cannot reject the organization and not the doctrine it is built upon. Humans don’t individually corrupt an organization, long-term bureaucracy does make cowards out of people.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

They are "transparent" about next to nothing.

• EasyPrompt
    EasyPrompt

God is the Highest Authority. He is the One who invented Legality.

AnonyMous said: "I was just speaking legally, there is nothing wrong, they are not transparent about donations, but they don’t have to be. It doesn’t phase me one bit, because every religious organization does it."

That is exactly why every religious organization is going to be removed. According to God, legally those religious organizations do have to be transparent about the donations, because God set the precedent in the Bible. He is honest. Any organization claiming to represent Him needs to be honest too.

The religious institutions have failed, and they will be dismantled and removed.

• EasyPrompt
    EasyPrompt

https://bnn.network/world/japan/unprecedented-legal-move-by-the-unification-church-sparks-debate-on-religious-and-legal-boundaries/

"This unfolding scenario sets a significant precedent for how religious organizations engage with the legal system, challenging the traditional boundaries and sparking a broader debate on the intersection between religion and law."

(Wouldn't be the first time...)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFNoDsOmluA

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dissolution_of_the_monasteries

"The dissolution of the monasteries, occasionally referred to as the suppression of the monasteries, was the set of administrative and legal processes between 1536 and 1541, by which Henry VIII disbanded monasteries, priories, convents, and friaries in England, Wales, and Ireland; expropriated their income; disposed of their assets; and provided for their former personnel and functions."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit