Colour Test........whats it tell about you!

by qwerty 12 Replies latest jw friends

• dottie
    dottie

Mine is eerily very accurate !!!!!

My Existing Situation...

You need a peaceful environment. You want release from stress, and freedom from conflicts or disagreement. You Take pain to control the situation and its problems by proceeding cautiously. You have sensitivity of feeling and a fine eye for detail.

My Stress Sources...

Unable to exert the effort to achieve your objectives. You feel neglected, desiring greater security, warm affection and fewer problems.

My Restrained Characteristics...

You want to broaden your fields of activity and insist that your hopes and ideas are realistic. You are distressed by the fear that you may be prevented from doing what you want; you need both peaceful conditions and quiet reassurance to restore your confidence.

My Desired Objective...

Stress resulting from unwanted restriction or limitation. Psychological interpretation: You strive for straightforward relationships, founded on mutual trust and understanding. You want to act only in conformity with your own convictions. You demand freedom to make your own decisions without being subjected to interference, outside influence or the necessity of making compromises. In brief: Demands independence and "straight dealing".

My Actual Problem...

You need to protect yourself against your tendency to be too trusting, as you find it is liable to be misunderstood or exploited by others. You are therefore seeking a relationship providing peaceful and understanding intimacy, and in which each knows exactly where the other stands.

• Jesika
    Jesika

Your existing situation..........

You are preoccupied with things of an intensely exciting nature, whether erotically stimulating or otherwise. You want to be regarded as an exciting and interesting personality with an altogether charming and impressive influence on others. You use tactics skilfully so as to avoid endangering your chances of success or undermining others' confidence in yourself.
    Hmmmm I can see that in a way.

Your stress sources................

You hope to achieve an improved position and greater prestige, so that you can procure for yourself more of the things you have had to do without.

I can see that too.

Your Restrained Characteristics................

*looking around* well, ok.

Your Desired Objective..................

Stress resulting from unwelcome restriction or limitation. Psychological interpretation: You want freedom to follow your own convictions and principles, to achieve respect as an individual in your own right. You desire to avail yourself of every possible opportunity without having to submit to limitations or restrictions. In brief: Desire to control one's own destiny.

I can agree with that.

Your Actual Problem................

You take a delight in action and want to be respected and esteemed for your personal accomplishments.

Wow, now is that wanting attention or what? LOL Yes, I can see that too.

*can't turn the yellow off now* Cool test!!

Philar as a regular high school student, is led by his subconscious mind to a destiny and a past he does not want. Discovering the truth, he as a prince of Signus must leave Earth and return to where he was born and confront his future. He must embrace the tragic pain of losing his only brother, Azlar, gaining strength of character and despite his weakness of body develop a will, so iron strong as to be invincible. By turning this strength to creation rather than destruction he can become the savior of Signus, the one and the only Sun.

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

YOUR EXISTING SITUATION

You have an imperative need for some bond or fusion with another which will prove sensually fulfilling, but which will not conflict with your convictions or sense of fitness.

YOUR STRESS SOURCES

Orderly, methodical and self-contained. You need the respect, recognition and understanding of those close to you.

YOUR RESTRAINED CHARACTERISTICS

Badly in need of rest and relaxation, freedom from conflict and the chance to recover. You want to protect yourself against destructive and exhausting influences. You long for security and freedom from problems.

YOUR DESIRED OBJECTIVE

You seek success, stimulation and a life full of experience. You want to develop freely and to shake off the shackles of self-doubt, to win and to live intensely. You like contacts with others and are enthusiastic by nature. Receptive to anything new, modern or intriguing; has many interests and want to expand your fields of activity. Optimistic about the future.

YOUR ACTUAL PROBLEM

Depleted vitality has created an intolerance for any further stimulation, or demands on your resources. This feeling of powerlessness subjects you to agitation and acute distress. You attempt to escape from this into an illusory substitute world in which things are more nearly as you desire them to be.

Kitara

Kitara, as the daughter of a shaman Kitara is able to look into the future. It is this that led her to realize her fate was tied to Philar, and the eventual meeting when she was able to help him when he needed it most. But she also realizes that they must part and the subsequent emotional turmoil leads her into an accident. A blood transfusion from Philar makes her unique in her ability to harness his strength of will.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit