Colour Test........whats it tell about you!

by qwerty 12 Replies latest jw friends

• qwerty
    qwerty

Go see if it is accurate........... http://www.colourtest.info/

This is me...My existing situation.........You want to make a favourable impression and be recognised. You need to feel appreciated and admired. You are sensitive and easily hurt if no notice is taken of you or if you are not given adequate acknowledgement.

Make a favourable impress........Doesn't everyone?

Be recognised................Yes and no

You need to feel appreciated and admired.............appreciated yes, admired depends what for !

You are sensitive and easily hurt if no notice is taken of you or if you are not given adequate acknowledgement..................... Well I don't feel hurt too easy. Adiquate acknowlegement, sometimes if I start a topic and nobody seems to notice what I have written (hint hint!)

My Stress Sources...........You readily participate in things affording excitement or stimulation. You want to feel exhilarated.

I agree!

My restrained Characteristics............Very exacting in the standards you apply to your choice of partner and seeking a rather unrealistic perfection in your sex-life.

.........They got the second bit wrong.

Yout desired Objectives.............Pronounced susceptibility to outside stimuli. Psychological interpretation: You want to overcome a feeling of emptiness and to bridge the gap, which you feel, separate you from others. You are anxious to experience life in all its aspects, to explore all its possibilities and to live it to the full. You therefore resent any restriction or limitation being imposed on you and insist on being free and unhampered. In brief: Expectant self-determinism.

Being self employed all my time in the JW and now employed, I agree.........You therefore resent any restriction or limitation being imposed on you and insist on being free and unhampered.

You Actual Problem ..........you are afraid that you may be prevented from achieving the things you want and therefore demand that others should recognise your right to them.

Rhubarb! That what I say to that.

What kind of person are you?

Qwerty

• Matty
    Matty
    You are preoccupied with things of an intensely exciting nature, whether erotically stimulating or otherwise. You want to be regarded as an exciting and interesting personality with an altogether charming and impressive influence on others. You use tactics skilfully so as to avoid endangering your chances of success or undermining others' confidence in yourself.

Not far off actually... Hmm!

• berylblue
    berylblue

This is an update of the Luscher Color Test, very popular in the late 60s, early 70s. The original version had, I think, 64 colors; but the version sold in the stores had 8. I think you can still probably get it at stores. I had a lot of fun with it, analyzing my friends. I actually used it to ace a course on Doestoevsky. (Don't ask me how; I used that and the TV show The Dating Game.)

Beryl

• berylblue
    berylblue

This is an update of the Luscher Color Test, very popular in the late 60s, early 70s. The original version had, I think, 64 colors; but the version sold in the stores had 8. I think you can still probably get it at stores. I had a lot of fun with it, analyzing my friends. I actually used it to ace a course on Doestoevsky. (Don't ask me how I used it, it's a long story, but the professor loved it and so did the class. I used that and the TV show The Dating Game, which the prof, who was Russian, did not have a clue what it was about, but gave me an A anyway. Never did any of the work in college but I had a 4.0. But who's bragging? .)

Thanks for posting it.

Beryl

• expatbrit
    expatbrit

I didn't like it when the page entitled "Your restrained characteristics" came up and there weren't any.

However, since my computer is now lying in pieces on the garden path, I don't have to worry about it.

Expatbrit

• berylblue
    berylblue
    YOUR EXISTING SITUATION

You pursue your objectives with intensity and do not allow yourself to
    be deflected from your purpose. You want to overcome the obstacles,
    which you are faced with, and to achieve special recognition and standing
    from your success.

This is very true. Although I don't do much these days, what I do when I'm really into something is definitely with passion and intensity.

YOUR STRESS SOURCES

The existing situation contains critical or dangerous elements for
    which it is imperative that some solution be found. This may lead to
    sudden, even reckless, decisions. You are self-willed and reject any advice
    from others.

This is also true. Esp. about not taking advice. Rarely have. If ever.

YOUR RESTRAINED CHARACTERISTICS

You long for a tender and sympathetic bond and for a situation of
    idealised harmony. You have an imperative need for tenderness and affection.
    Susceptible to anything the aesthetic.
    This is too, too true. I am extremely affectionate by nature when I feel in a "safe" relationship. And I am very susceptible to what I perceive to be both esthetic and eclectic.

YOUR DESIRED OBJECTIVE

You desire protection against anything which might exhaust or tire you.
    You seek a life of security and physical ease, free from any problems
    or disturbance.
    Absolutely true, esp. the part about not wanting any problems or disturbances.

YOUR ACTUAL PROBLEM

Anxiety and a restless dissatisfaction, either with circumstances or
    with unfulfilled emotional needs, have produced stress. You try to escape
    by intense activity, directed either towards personal success or
    towards variety of experience.

Also true. I guess my intense activity, however, is pounding the keyboard at 95 wpm.

Beryl

• berylblue
    berylblue
    I didn't like it when the page entitled "Your restrained characteristics" came up and there weren't any.

However, since my computer is now lying in pieces on the garden path, I don't have to worry about it.

LOL!

Very good. Thanks.

Beryl

• wednesday
    wednesday

YOUR EXISTING SITUATION

You are preoccupied with things of an intensely exciting nature, whether erotically stimulating or otherwise. You want to be regarded as an exciting and interesting personality with an altogether charming and impressive influence on others. You use tactics skilfully so as to avoid endangering your chances of success or undermining others' confidence in yourself.

YOUR STRESS SOURCES

Physical illness, over-tension or emotional distress have taken a severe toll. Your self-esteem has been reduced and you now need peaceful conditions and considerate treatment to permit recovery.

You want to make a favourable impression and be recognised. You need to feel appreciated and admired. You are sensitive and easily hurt if no notice is taken of you or if you are not given adequate acknowledgement.

YOUR DESIRED OBJECTIVE

You need a way of escape from all that oppresses you. You cling to vague and illusory hopes.

YOUR ACTUAL PROBLEM

Disappointment and the fear that there is no point in formulating fresh goals have led to stress and anxiety. You want congenial contact with others and scope for development, but feel that your relationships are empty and your progress impeded. You react with an intense and zealous activity designed to achieve your aims at all costs.

• VeniceIT
    VeniceIT

YOUR EXISTING SITUATION

You need a peaceful environment. You want release from stress, and freedom from
    conflicts or disagreement. You Take pain to control the situation and its
    problems by proceeding cautiously. You have sensitivity of feeling and a fine
    eye for detail.

YOUR STRESS SOURCES

You are imaginative and sensitive; seeking an outlet for these qualities-
    especially in the company of someone equally sensitive. Interest and enthusiasm
    are readily aroused by the unusual or adventurous.

You want to sweep aside the things that stand in your way, to follow your
    impulses and be involved in special or exciting things. In this way you hope to
    dreaden the intensity of your conflicts, but your impulsive behaviour leads you
    to take risks.

YOUR DESIRED OBJECTIVE

You set yourself idealistic but illusory goals. You have been bitterly
    disappointed and turn your back on life in a weary self-disgust. You want to
    forget it all and recover in a comfortable, problem-free situation.

YOUR ACTUAL PROBLEM

You want to be valued and respected, and seek this from a close and peaceful
    association of mutual esteem.

Ven

Lunarena

Capable of great swordsmanship and willpower, Lunarena, as Signus' ultimate woman fighter, was dispatched to Earth to assassinate Philar. But she falls in love with Philar, and they find themselves fallen into an endless cycle of love and hate. Still she confidently carries on despite her evident emotional pain.

(eat your heart out XW )

• SpiceItUp
    SpiceItUp

YOUR EXISTING SITUATION

You seek success. You want to overcome obstacles and opposition and to make your own decisions. You pursue your objectives single-mindedly and with initiative. You do not want to feel dependent on the good will of others.

True I am very independent.

YOUR STRESS SOURCES

You are unable to exert effort to achieve your objectives. You feel neglected, desiring greater security, warm affection and fewer problems.

True to a degree. Right now things are pretty darn good due to my stress sources being very minute.

Exacting in your emotional demands and very particular in your choice of partner. The desire for emotional independence prevents any depth of involvement

I am very particular but since I've found that person I am now able to delve into a depth I've never known before.

YOUR DESIRED OBJECTIVE

Stress resulting from unwelcome restriction or limitation. Psychological interpretation: You are sensitive and impressionable, prone to absorbing enthusiasms. You seek an idealised- but so far unfulfilled-situation in which you can share with another a complete accord and mutual depth of understanding. You feel there is a risk of being exploited if you are too ready to trust others and therefore you demand proof of their sincerity. You need to know exactly where you stand in relationships. In brief: Demand for shared independence.

This is more or less on spot.

YOUR ACTUAL PROBLEM

You strongly resist outside influence and any interference with your freedom to make your own decisions and plans. You work to establish and strengthen your own position.

My Actual problem right now is a war and a body of water.

Id say it was pretty accurate for the most part.

Kitara

Kitara, as the daughter of a shaman Kitara is able to look into the future. It is this that led her to realize her fate was tied to Philar, and the eventual meeting when she was able to help him when he needed it most. But she also realizes that they must part and the subsequent emotional turmoil leads her into an accident. A blood transfusion from Philar makes her unique in her ability to harness his strength of will.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit