Covid 19 Mortality Rates Calculated from CDC Data by Professional Data Analyst

by Sea Breeze 21 Replies latest jw friends

• hoser
    hoser

The conundrum is what group deserve life at the expense of another?

Do we keep everything shut down to save the elderly and immune compromised in first world countries while at the same time limiting agricultural output so that the poor in third world countries can’t afford to buy food?

Who’s life is more important? The rich with risk factors or the poor?

There is a bigger story going on here.

This panic-demic was a planed-demic. This "social distancing" does something else too. It prevents people from getting together and talking about how they are being manipulated by the powers that be.

This is nothing to what is coming in Chapter 2, stay tuned.

• cofty
    cofty
    This "social distancing" does something else too. It prevents people from getting together and talking about how they are being manipulated by the powers that be - 1234

You're talking about it. You sound like a tin-foil-hat-wearing nutter but you are free to talk.

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

In all fairness we tinfoil hat people are right some times.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

This is not about saving lives. It is about forcing us all to get vaccines, which may or may not even work, along with RFID chips that are going to have us all just like the greys. Sure, there will be another wave--of people that have had no exposure to any germs at all during this lockdown. That is going to make them more likely to die, perhaps from some autoimmune disorder. Then we will get an even worse lockdown, lasting until the vaccine with the microchip comes out. They will insist that, for the lockdown to end, everyone needs this vaccination. One person not taking it keeps the lockdown going.

Even if the scaremongers were right (such as those who insist that coronavirus kills 10% of all people including young, healthy people that get it and leaves half of all survivors badly damaged), it is still wimpy compared to everyone getting chipped. No one escapes this--we all become greys, without exception. And that is the outlier. I have seen precisely zero cases around me, despite some 2,000 "official" cases in my county and close to that or more in nearby cities.

Yet for that, we are required to wear face masks in most places. Some states even require them to just go two centimeters outside your door. We are stopped from doing most activities, aside shopping for groceries. We have so many people whose livelihoods are shut down, and small businesses are shut down in favor of those big abominations such as walmart. Even they have one-way aisles, requirements to stay far enough from other people to prevent exposure to beneficial germs that might prevent autoimmune disorders, and extra hand sanitizer stations.

And many of the "deaths" are from other causes. You have a positive test for coronavirus, and then you get shot dead. That goes down as "died from coronavirus". All to scare people into accepting a worthless vaccination that comes with a microchip that will turn us all into greys. And, this is far worse than the virus--or even the famine and panic that results (I am waiting for the USDA to crack down on farmers bypassing the big conglomerates for food distribution. When that happens, the real famine will start in earnest--worse than the toilet paper debacle).

Not to mention, there is nothing you can do to prepare for this microchip. We are all getting them, like it or not. I prepared for the virus by getting numerous vitamins and herbs that strengthen the immune system (not relying on not being exposed for my sole defense). I have prepared for the economic disaster by getting silver while it was readily available at stupidly low prices. I prepared for the coming shortages and famine, and continue doing so as long as possible, by stocking up on non-perishable food items. But there is nothing I can do to mitigate the effects of communism, the RFID chip, and being a grey (even the vaccine can be mitigated with supplements).

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    1234 - "This 'social distancing' does something else too. It prevents people from getting together and talking about how they are being manipulated by the powers that be..."

All Hail the Newworldordereptianuminati!!!

Seriously, though...

...is't that kind of thing already done mostly over the internet, anyway?

By that logic, people would be "getting together and talking about it" even more now than before.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein
    r

Going back to what Simon said, how is the healthcare system ie. medical doctors and hospitals, cashing in when most of these institutions with their workers are shut down ?

The health care insurance companies both private and government run like in Canada and England are doing well because the number of people being treated has dramatically dropped since the shut down.

The only ones who are really cashing in this pandemic are the manufacturers of PPE devises.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

The fact remains that these shut downs have directly reduced the number of deaths and cases of Covid-19. If they weren't installed the number would have grown exponentially.

Governments had the choice of letting this happen or letting the economies falter and it will for awhile to be sure.

Here is a link to the recent reports to the virus world wide .......

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/?utm_campaign=homeAdUOA?Si#countries

• TD
    TD

Isn't it a little bit like sawing off the branch you're sitting on to cite projections based on the extraordinary measures we've taken as evidence that it was all simply fear-mongering by the media?

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

No it wasn't based upon what was happening in places like Wuhan China and Italy to name a couple.

There could have been a situation of governments making it law for everyone to wear a mask when doing things from out their homes, but the fact is the virus can transgress through masks by aerosol transmission into people eyes, this is why there were over 60 doctors in Italy who died from treating people with the virus. The original doctor in Wuhan who was trying to alert the Chinese government died and he was wearing a mask treating patients.

The decision to shut down was calculated by these factual effects relating to transmission.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit