Do we really need this many prayers in a day?

by RULES & REGULATIONS 16 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• WokenfromJWcult
    WokenfromJWcult

Since joe Hoover knows the future, it knows when you and all will die including when it will die, so what is gained by praying, you as a speck getting a nano second of recognition by the big kahuna?

• RULES & REGULATIONS
    RULES & REGULATIONS
    *** ws16 May p. 16 par. 4 How Do You Make Personal Decisions? ***
    "So before we make a decision, we need to think about what the Bible says and then obey it. We can pray to Jehovah to help us make decisions that will please him."

So, if I want to listen to ''heavy metal music'' and the Bible has no say so in the matter, how will praying give me the answer?

I would like to work at a Catholic Church High School as a plumber. The Bible has no say so in the matter, but the Society teach that we should not be employed for a ''Babylon the Great'' facility? How will praying help me get the answer?

The Watchtower Society always overrule any personal decisions!

• Biahi
    Biahi

Rules and regulations, don’t forget that the WT society is the “channel” that the only true God is using, so they know better than you whether to do plumbing work at a Catholic Church or not. Why, what if you were in the church when Armageddon strikes, you might lose your life! 🤮

• RULES & REGULATIONS
    RULES & REGULATIONS
    Rules and regulations, don’t forget that the WT society is the “channel” that the only true God is using, so they know better than you whether to do plumbing work at a Catholic Church or not. Why, what if you were in the church when Armageddon strikes, you might lose your life! 🤮

Thirty years ago I started a landscaping company. There are many landscapers at your local Kingdom Halls. An elder ( who was also a landscaper ) advised me that I cannot do any lawn maintenance or any plantings for any church ( Babylon the Great ).

So, walking on a Church property and maintaining it is wrong, but it's alright when the Watchtower Society sell their Kingdom Halls to another Church.

• Biahi
    Biahi

Exactly! Hypocritical bull 💩at its finest! And don’t you dare question it! 😈

• wannaexit
    wannaexit

When I was a dyed in the wool dub, I would make my kids pray after every meals and every snacks and before school and after school and before bed. One day a little neighbourhood boy happened to be visiting at lunch time. He told that he prayed once a day and it covered everything. Smart kid had more sense than me.

Seriously- the whole prayer thing is nothing more than a ritual.

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

Ask any Orthodox Jew who prays at the Wailing Wall in Jerusalem how he feels about his prayers being answered and he is likely to say to you ......

"Sometimes it just seems like I`m talking to a brick wall "

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit