Kingdom Ministries - The Jig is Up!

by Stephanus 33 Replies latest jw friends

• heathen
    heathen

I will be one of those who will miss the KM postings .I did read thru a couple of them. It doesn't surprise me tho that they are so anal about apostates publically making available all their theocratic war strategy .I think when I studied they used to tell me that you had to be a member of the theocratic school in order to be honored with ministry news . They were more anal about that than any other publication they made publically available. I think it would be interesting if the general public read this stuff and critiqued the door to door ministry when they showed up at the door .lol

• Valis
    Valis

Well, I have my own domain and if any of you would like me to post them I will gladly do so...even if its just long enough to disseminate the information so everyone gets a copy...If I state that it is for educational purposes and give credit where its due..*pukes* then there is no recourse...well at least for a while and if they want to get on me about free speech I can always pull up their own articles where they claim they are the "defenders" of free speech and have done all these things to gurantee religious freedoms for others...well...I'm still technically a JW and have every right to that information and to spread the good news of the kingdom as I see fit...So...send me your scanned KMs or I will arrange a means for you to FTP...just let me know if I can help.

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

G'day Steph and dmouse,

Sad news indeed. Was it anyone I know?

Please be assured that this service was MUCH appreciated.

Well done, good and faithful servants!

Cheers, Ozzie

• gumby
    gumby

Sounds like there ARE watchtower spies. Who do you suppose TOLD....your web host?

I remember the "Pay attention to the Flock" books were also banned and they were simply moved to another area in which it was legal to post them.

Gumby

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Stephanus, it sounds as if there are alternatives to the JW bullies. Any thought of keeping it going under another domain or host or whatever it's called? Sorry I'm a computer/Internet idiot, but it sounds as if posting KMs could still be possible.

• Maverick
    Maverick

I do know that only baptized members in good standing are to get KM's from their Book Study conductors.Once these are distributed to the RF I don't see why the KM's cannot be commented on. The Society cannot control where the KM's go once they are dispersed. Maybe by not being specific about the issue, example( a recent KM states) and paraphrasing the articles main points would be enough to get around the strong arm legal wolf ticket the Society is trying to sell. Maverick

• Dawn
    Dawn

Damn! Just imagine what would have happened if God copyrighted the Bible.

I guess the "truth" isn't meant for everyone eh?

• onacruse
    onacruse

Steph, thanks for keeping your site up as long as you could. It was a brave effort, well played and worthy.

Why would God's sole spiritual channel on planet Earth try to restrict the free flow of their truth, in any way possible, to all mankind anywhere?

Craig

• Derrick
    Derrick

My suggestion is to let a foreign friend host the KM on a foreign site that is outside U.S. or any other jurisdiction capable of pulling the plug. Someone from another country can volunteer to maintain it. You can send them the pages password encrypted using the free strong encryption/compression utility WinZip (www.winzip.com) then wash your hands legally of the mess. That way you're untouchable. A similar situation occurred when the Society tried for many years to track down the administrators of a dissident web site called Hourglass2 Outpost (H2O) run out of Australia, supposedly so their local elders could initiate appropriate disciplinary action (and I suspect to encourage them to shut it down). H2O was run from a few other countries outside the U.S. as a backup. It seems there's a lesson in there. You simply need to outsource your KM pages to foreign friends who are willing to host them on a site out of U.S. jurisdiction (perhaps on one of those islands somewhere, you know, the places where people stash currency in Swiss-style numbered accounts, lol). Then dontcha forget to submit that site to every search engine in the world.

Derrick

• Farkel
    Farkel

Rick,

: Then dontcha forget to submit that site to every search engine in the world.

Sometimes you bring glee to my heart!

Farkel

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit