The Great Pyramid of Gizeh: New Light!

by Ding 11 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Ding
    Ding

The Guardian has a story about a recent discovery regarding the Great Pyramid of Gizeh. It begins this way:

"Archaeologists have uncovered a mysterious enclosure hidden deep inside the Great Pyramid of Giza, the oldest of the seven wonders of the ancient world. The massive cavity stretches for at least 30 metres and lies above the grand gallery, an impressive ascending corridor that connects the Queen’s chamber to the King’s in the heart of the historic monument. It is the first major structure found in the pyramid since the 19th century."

Just think of what C.T. Russell could have made of this!

• Wake Me Up Before You Jo-Ho
    Wake Me Up Before You Jo-Ho

C.T. Russel's corpse just got a hard on.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    The massive cavity stretches for at least 30 metres and lies above the grand gallery, an impressive ascending corridor that connects the Queen’s chamber to the King’s in the heart of the historic monument.

Am I the only one feeling a little queezy? This is a burial chamber we're talking about...I thought those things were sealed when the incumbent died, does this mean the poor Queen was sealed up alive?!!

• sir82
    sir82

The massive cavity stretches for at least 30 metres and lies above the grand gallery

How many pyramid inches in 30 meters?

Wait! I know! 1914 pyramid inches! Exactly!

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

At last. Get your tape measures out. We're gonna go there and re-measure. Then we can find the real date when Jesus is coming back. Woo hoo. I knew Charlie Tazer Rissole was right.

Next, they'll find Jehovah(tm) living on Alcyone....just as was said.

Sings: Give me that old time religion....that ooooolllllddddd tarm religionnnnn..................

• mikeflood
    mikeflood

I'll bet it's gonna be Moses tomb!

• EverApostate
    EverApostate

Me Playing CT Russell:

"uncovered a mysterious enclosure" - Enclosed Bible Truth would be uncovered by WT in the last days.

"An impressive ascending corridor that connects the Queen’s chamber to the King’s in the heart of the historic monument" - Jah Connects with his people through WT, the impressive ascending Corridor to Heaven.

• waton
    waton

The builders probably were glad to have these voids included, less stones to hew, fill to cart uphill.

• kairos
    kairos

Evidently, the secret chamber represents the overlapping generation in stone.
    Are we not thrilled??

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

I don't know about anyone else, but my King's corridor just lengthened by a few pyramid inches!

Praise Jeehibbity-hop!!

DD

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit