Appalling start to the new year with this Cult!

by ZindagiNaMilegiDobaara 10 Replies latest jw friends

• ZindagiNaMilegiDobaara
    ZindagiNaMilegiDobaara

The Cult is So Screwed Up Its Appalling!
    First thing this morning and this shitty text is what I get for the start of the new year."The 20th century ended on 31st of December 2000 at 23:59:59 +1 second So technically, yes, the next decade according to that would begin next year. But the twenties started to day.I hope these are the roaring twenties! Let's have lots of troubled seas, lots of moral decline (yes, there's still room for more debasement), lets have a big economic crisis in 2029, a fascist global takeover in 2033 and a big war in 2039 - the war to end all wars :)Any earlier would be fine, too."

For all of you have good , wonderful, richly prosperous year.Hope all of you reach where you want to be this year.Zing

• waton
    waton

Appalling start is right. going out tomorrow morning on the 1st of Januar, in the snow. rain, or Oz smoke, dragging kids along, ringing doorbells into the ears of people trying to nurse a hangover, sleeping in after a great night out, or in.

nuts. making a mockery of what it is supposed to be, a Christian, which is listening to the carpenter from Galilee. galling instead.

• polish clarinet
    polish clarinet

3 years out tomorrow !!

• The Fall Guy
    The Fall Guy

Let's see how many active JW's acquire 20/20 vision this year!

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

The 20th century didnt end until 2001. This has always been a losing battle so we should just admit that the first century had 99 years.

I know one elder who said to avoid service on January 1. I think he even had the audacity to name the holidays instead of calling it a worldly day off. We all know it is new years, Christmas, Thanksgiving or whatever.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

If your looking for lies, fear, ignorance and corruption , the JWS religion will give you that, hell you might even die prematurely in the process.

• Iown Mylife
    Iown Mylife

@road to nowhere - it's true. I myself always start counting with the number zero.

• eyeuse2badub
    eyeuse2badub

Ah! 2020 and still no Armageddon. At least 45 years late! But jehober is not slow respecting his promise to annihilate 8.5 billion humans!

just saying!

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

his promise to annihilate 8.5 billion humans!

He'll probably get a myriad of angels to help him since it is said he's going to rain fire and torment onto the unchosen ones, he better stock up on flame throwers.

The JWs who do make it are probably going to need a lot shovels and wheel barrels to bury the dead, phew what a mess. .... ugh !

• waton
    waton
    The JWs who do make it are probably going to need a lot shovels and wheel barrels

wt teaches, just to mark the piles of cadavers will take 7 years.

what wt wonder joys ahead.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit