Could the WT org. Be in on the "great reset"?

by nowwhat? 20 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Anna Marina
    Anna Marina

Their Great Reset has always been just around the corner. It never is but has been present since 1914.

I am guessing that a great big mill stone will arrive for them before anything actually gets reset.

And whether I am right or wrong about the mill stone, here's something to ponder.

(Revelation 17:7-8) . . .And so the angel said to me: “Why is it you wondered? I will tell you the mystery of the woman and of the wild beast that is carrying her and that has the seven heads and the ten horns: 8 The wild beast that you saw was, but is not, and yet is about to ascend out of the abyss, and it is to go off into destruction. And when they see how the wild beast was, but is not, and yet will be present, those who dwell on the earth will wonder admiringly, but their names have not been written upon the scroll of life from the founding of the world.

• Smiles
    Smiles

WT has been compromised, no doubt.

• nowwhat?
    nowwhat?

Disillusioned jw we are all little more stupid after reading your post.

• nowwhat?
    nowwhat?

Stop watching MSNBC exclusively and you will learn exactly what's going on

• Vidqun
    Vidqun

The Watchtower did join the UN as an NGO, contrary to their teachings, even if it was only for a few years.

• markweatherill
    markweatherill

The Great Reset? That happened invisibly in 2020. The generation who were alive and understood the signs are the ones who will own nothing and be happy.

• BettyHumpter
    BettyHumpter

@Disillusioned JW

What I see as much more likely is the collapse of our democratic republic of the USA if election deniers (of the lawful outcome of the 2020 USA presidential election) get elected to high office (including at the state and local government levels). That is what frightens me. The election deniers, including the election deniers who are running for elected office, are unfortunately gaining many followers. That is a huge present day problem. It is horrible. Donald Trump is the one who started this huge mess, largely as a result of his rhetoric in which he repeatedly falsely says his re-election was stolen from him. The Republican Party is becoming radicalized in a bad way. That is very sad and very scary.

Better be careful. People around here dont like bad things said about Trump. The combination of Trump worship and conspiracy loons has driven away the majority of people who once posted on this board.
  • BettyHumpter
    BettyHumpter

@Vanderhoven7

They are discussing conspiracy theory, not reform of the Watchtower. You know, some nefarious "they" (Bill Gates, Prince Charles, George Soros, Vaccine makers, Illuminati, Sasquatch) have hatched some plot and as usual it's been discovered by Alex Jones or internet sleuths frequenting those type websites. And only Trump can save us, or something.

• Disillusioned JW
    Disillusioned JW

nowwhat, if your comment of "Stop watching MSNBC exclusively and you will learn exactly what's going on" was directed to me, then you are in error in thinking I exclusively watch MSNBC. I watch very little news from MSNBC.(largely because I don't subscribe to cable TV nor to satellite TV, and because I infrequently watch videos on the internet).

I watch the bulk of my video news from over-the-air antenna (not satellite or cable) broadcast networks of ABC ("World News Tonight"), CBS ("CBS Evening News"), NBC ("NBC Nightly News" - not MSNBC), and PBS ("PBS NewsHour" and "Washington Week"). Sometimes when I watch news on the PBS channel I watch international newscasts from Deutsche Welle and BBC World News. Lately I have also been watching over-the-air antenna (not satellite or cable) broadcasts of Newsy . Sometimes I watch local news, namely from the local affiliates of ABC, CBS, NBC, and Fox News.

When I get news online the vast majority of the time it is from READING news ARTICLES, rather than from watching news videos.

I very rarely watch news broadcasts produced by networks which frequently proclaim nutty alleged conspiracies taking place in the USA. As a result I rarely watch Fox News Channel cable/satellite commentary broadcasts and I almost always avoid paying attention to comments by Tucker Carlson.

• BettyHumpter

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit